• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
it would be nice if we could remove these artifacts that will come instead of Fury cuz having 2-3 of them will be most likely bullshit so it would be nice if u could allow us to remove them freely if we want to but just once.

5 euro for 50 pts is quite a lot id say.

You have to consider that a bunch of points will be given out through ingame stuff as well. These things could always change of course, but I think the exchange is fitting for what the store offers. Nevertheless, you wouldn't use points on something you don't really need from the store, and everything in there is given an (~) appropriate price.

hey @Shadowsong , I donated few month back thinking I could donate for an outfit or something but now I loggin and I see 0 points? We discussed this months back where I had an abnormal amount of points for some reason.. but now I got 0...?

haha Mr Chop chop chop, this looks awesome! So when are you going to open it?

Regarding food - how is it possible that carrot is heavier than e.g. fish fillet? :D
I kinda missed the food weight update and cannot find the reasoning behind current state.

Last edited:
Regarding food - how is it possible that carrot is heavier than e.g. fish fillet? :D
I kinda missed the food weight update and cannot find the reasoning behind current state.
You can find some reasoning here, I believe Adam was 100% right about the previous state and yet, I don't want food to take up huge amounts of space in the inventory. In necronia, you always have to carry a ton of stuff, tools, potions, ammo, you name it. The last thing that should be there is food (which is a vital part of the gameplay) to be taking up your entire capacity.

You can find some reasoning here, I believe Adam was 100% right about the previous state and yet, I don't want food to take up huge amounts of space in the inventory. In necronia, you always have to carry a ton of stuff, tools, potions, ammo, you name it. The last thing that should be there is food (which is a vital part of the gameplay) to be taking up your entire capacity.
Yeah, I guess you understood me wrong - I didnt mean that fish fillets should weigh more and we should go back to the previous state, but carrots could weigh little less :)

Yeah, I guess you understood me wrong - I didnt mean that fish fillets should weigh more and we should go back to the previous state, but carrots could weigh little less :)
Yea I need to do some more altering definitely. I only edited the main foods (fish and meat) while leaving most veggies and fruit untouched because I figured they were already light enough, but now that the whole situation is different I might need to revisit fruits and vegs.

Every time I try to log into my character recently, client freezes on "Connecting to game server..." and says not responding. Any idea what it is? I haven't changed anything on my end regarding my laptop

Every time I try to log into my character recently, client freezes on "Connecting to game server..." and says not responding. Any idea what it is? I haven't changed anything on my end regarding my laptop

Try these steps -

1. Locate your windows' user folder. (The one you are using) (e.g. C:\Users\(youruser)\Necronia\)
2. Open the folder and delete the config.otml file you find there.
3. Try to log in now. The client will generate new configration on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.