• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Every time I try to log into my character recently, client freezes on "Connecting to game server..." and says not responding. Any idea what it is? I haven't changed anything on my end regarding my laptop

Try these steps -

1. Locate your windows' user folder. (The one you are using) (e.g. C:\Users\(youruser)\Necronia\)
2. Open the folder and delete the config.otml file you find there.
3. Try to log in now. The client will generate new configration on its own.

oh yea, I deleted the config file but the same thing was happening. Client boots fine, gets to character screen, choose character and bam, not responding. lol

been trying different compatibility modes now just messing with it to see what would happen

Where can I download the client? I have an account.

oh yea, I deleted the config file but the same thing was happening. Client boots fine, gets to character screen, choose character and bam, not responding. lol

been trying different compatibility modes now just messing with it to see what would happen

You deleted the config.otmm file in C:\users\user\necronia? The only time, from what we've noticed, is when this happens its due to a corrupt config file. How long has this bug been affecting you and did you just arrive at Avernum when it started?

Where can I download the client? I have an account.

You can find the download link here.

I've been playing Tibia for over Ten years now on and off and this is where I've decided to stay put. This server definitely brings a ridiculous learning curve right at the very start. It doesn't baby you all the way so finding things is going to be difficult but some common sense should lead the way. There's always someone online that would be willing to give you a hand through one on one's or just to answer any questions you have through PM's at the very least.

There's also a Necronia wiki you should check out if you need some help. It's not very in-depth yet, but it's getting there.

I really enjoy the server, it's Very refreshing. If you need any help just send me a private message @Legendary Swordsman in-game. I'm looking forward to a long stay here on the OpenBETA.

Last edited:
We now have an official Discord channel!
Join it to chat with the rest of the community and staff or enter voice-chat rooms to better communicate with your ingame party members or allies!

https://discord.gg/t2GV92M

gLEK3ck.png

I've been playing Tibia for over Ten years now on and off and this is where I've decided to stay put. This server definitely brings a ridiculous learning curve right at the very start. It doesn't baby you all the way so finding things is going to be difficult but some common sense should lead the way. There's always someone online that would be willing to give you a hand through one on one's or just to answer any questions you have through PM's at the very least.

There's also a Necronia wiki you should check out if you need some help. It's not very in-depth yet, but it's getting there.

I really enjoy the server, it's Very refreshing. If you need any help just send me a private message @Legendary Swordsman in-game. I'm looking forward to a long stay here on the OpenBETA.

Always a delight to read different opinions on Necronia. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I think the reason why I had my problems was due to my graphics driver being out of date. I haven't been at a stable internet connection to be able to get the client to try again but once I download it ill check again

I think the reason why I had my problems was due to my graphics driver being out of date. I haven't been at a stable internet connection to be able to get the client to try again but once I download it ill check again

That sounds like a very likely reason for your problems. If you've updated the graphic card drivers, there's a high chance it will work without problems.

It took me trying to play another game to realize it was out of date :confused:
but its working again

from all those custom serves with similar components (custom vocations, items, professions, crafting, .....), necronia seems like the best one to me.
gz on that project!

would like to hear a release date though ;)
(i dont wanna waste my rare time on a beta, because spending too much time may bore me on the release version then).

It would be really helpful if lowbies could get a class on sattnyr since it gets kinda hard to level after 15 >.<
As it worked before with a "test-drive class" I think it would be awesome for level 10-15, not as high as 20 as it was before though Q;Q

Just an opinion tho, not sure how viable it would be, but it's just a pain to level on such low exp monsters as a level 15 mage with weak dmg D:

It would be really helpful if lowbies could get a class on sattnyr since it gets kinda hard to level after 15 >.<
As it worked before with a "test-drive class" I think it would be awesome for level 10-15, not as high as 20 as it was before though Q;Q

Just an opinion tho, not sure how viable it would be, but it's just a pain to level on such low exp monsters as a level 15 mage with weak dmg D:

We used to have classes in Sattnyr earlier during the beta test, but we have removed them for this specific purpose - to test how not having them (as it will be that way regularly) affects the gameplay and plays out during the start of the game. If you feel like something is lacking or could be improved, please use our forum to post your arguments and suggestions and we'll see what we can do to either improve that or improve your experience with some sage advice to boost your char.

Bump

Having some fun with friends playing on the server. Tons of great content to explore and while you're doing that you're helping test as well.

Haven't posted anything here in a while so I figured I'd jump in with some fresh news about the upcoming update.
Have a look at the new 1.23 feature that was made today.

Spellbook 2.0
We gave the spellbook an improved look and included all the important parameters that were missing in terms of required spell resources.
Now, it displays cooldowns as well.
As the classes go through reworks, buffs or nerfs, we will also be taking time to edit each of their spells and give them appropriate effects for PVP.
Most spells don't need this tuning, but there is a certain set of those that do, and PVP can not be enabled until all such matters are resolved.​
The division between PvE and PvP spell effects will give us more control over balancing each aspect, as well as allow for
fun things in PVP that are not possible in PvE (e.g. breaking your target's Mana Shield by surprise)
and vice-versa (e.g. executing a monster that's below 15% HP).​

duaCdO7.gif

We are also debuting a new feature on Necronia, which are full cosmetic upgrades.
Of course, such upgrades will reach far and wide to give each class a chance to enhance and transform their personality, but for now, we're starting
with the iconic Necromancer (since they are getting a rework in this patch).

If all goes well with this system, you will see more skins and visual update bundles released through Necronia Store over time.
Take note that such upgrades will also be unlockable through ingame achievements and progress of your character!

Owning the 'Diabolic Necromancer' bundle will allow you to:
* Change all your minions into diabolic versions of themselves.
* Wear the Diabolic Necromancer avatar once avatars are rolled out for character profiles (most likely in 1.25)
* Shoot your regular spells upgraded with new visual effects to befit your new style.

Skins can always be reviewed and turned off/on if you own them.

CExIsLL.png

All owners of the previously released Frostmage outfit will also receive a 'Frostfire' bundle that includes visual changes for numerous fire spells to make them look icy and cold!

If you are interested in more, be sure to drop by on these active changelogs and check out the rest of the patches that are coming in 1.23.

Gameplay Changes
qP34ivg.png

Client Changes
rQyW3uE.png

http://necronia.com/misc/changelogs

Vocation Changes
warWRjt.png

Announced now for 1.24:
Wildheart rework, 10 new quests, 1 new area, [Pillow Fight... to DEATH!] event.

Is there a reset coming soon? If so, any estimates?
Would like to start playing it again but I feel it's kinda dead and a reset might do good.

Status
Not open for further replies.