• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Fat Boy By the way, forgot to mention. minimap can be zoomed in/out to your liking, using the mouse scroll. If you want to view the minimap over the entire screen, press CTRL+SHIFT+M.

When the serverr starts, will it be possible to customize the tibia.pic file? i prefer standard dark grey theme and not the current green stuff

When the serverr starts, will it be possible to customize the tibia.pic file? i prefer standard dark grey theme and not the current green stuff

There is no tibia.pic file for our client so there will be no option to edit it. And besides, the client is blue not green?

Hi there,

Have you finished the Lumberjack Fiddle quest where he gives you free lumberjacking supplies?
Have you done the same for Miner Ragrut?

You can buy pieces of wood if there's no other way for you to obtain them for 75 bronze a piece, from Lumbejack Fiddle as well:

H31xVIY.png

You can also loot some very nice loot including stuff that you need for crafting from Beduins and Earthcrawlers/Diggers. Beduins drop a bunch of stuff like pieces of wood, pieces of cloth, lumberjacking axes, etc.

Te0AFWW.png

Torches should be cheap to obtain, especially as you level up, and they can be crafted very easily as well. The whole idea behind using light sources this way is that we want to provide a dark atmosphere where you can really this fear of the unknown and dying in the absence of light. Of course, better lightsources can be gotten later in the game, but we can't give you the best stuff on the beginning of the game.

Warrior weapons can be upgraded to tier II with as little as 4-5 items, including 2 iron and 3 metal or something like that. This can be obtained in approx. 5 minutes as there are such ores placed all around the underground, and Earthcrawlers also drop them frequently. The next tier is not too different from this either. The wiki of Necronia is still being worked on by the players, but I believe they have a bunch of this basic info available there already, it might be worth to check it out if you want some quick knowledge on where to get certain materials.
If you need any more help, feel free to post here on contact us via Discord/Facebook page, I'll be glad to share more tips with you.

Characters will be reset after the beta, but once we release, testers will keep a bunch of goodies for being beta testers, including probably a beta tester mount, avatar, badge, outfit, and maybe a few free days of Deluxe Account as well.
Not to mention all the knowledge about the game you can already learn during the beta.

There is no set date as of right now assassinho, but the progress and updates on 1.23/1.24 milestones have been very good during this past week and we will probably be joined by a new experienced developer in a couple of days, so I will keep you guys posted on everything that happens and eventually post a date when we are certain we can deliver in that timeframe.

ahhh ty for the info :p

this is a cool thing though its like a whole diffrent game
just like zezenia did they took the base of tibia and made a whole new game :p

cannot find where this npcs post is i even got the key for the south guard tower but nothing is in there at all but i need to talk with him to get the gobo recipie for the spirit berry juice to be able to have nazib make the steel enchanted wood for me he has appeared at his mill just relaxing then at the bar he was no help now hes back in his mill

bar :14:28 Henkhel: Not now mate, I'm trying to have a blast here... Why don't you see me when I am ba- *hicks* back on duty? Maybe you can do me a-*hicks* favor then, and then we'll come grab a drink? *urghg urhgh*
mill :14:28 Tim: Goodbye and see you around!
14:46 Henkhel: Hey... look, I'm trying to relax over here. Come see me when I am back on duty, alright?

and im guessing hes newer since on the wikia hes not on the quest line

cannot find where this npcs post is i even got the key for the south guard tower but nothing is in there at all but i need to talk with him to get the gobo recipie for the spirit berry juice to be able to have nazib make the steel enchanted wood for me he has appeared at his mill just relaxing then at the bar he was no help now hes back in his mill

bar :14:28 Henkhel: Not now mate, I'm trying to have a blast here... Why don't you see me when I am ba- *hicks* back on duty? Maybe you can do me a-*hicks* favor then, and then we'll come grab a drink? *urghg urhgh*
mill :14:28 Tim: Goodbye and see you around!
14:46 Henkhel: Hey... look, I'm trying to relax over here. Come see me when I am back on duty, alright?

and im guessing hes newer since on the wikia hes not on the quest line

Henkhel rotates from the bar, his home, and his station on the gate. Try catching him when he's on duty at the tower.

Henkhel rotates from the bar, his home, and his station on the gate. Try catching him when he's on duty at the tower.

ah okay ty lol took my first death to slimes XD got surrounded as a mage
off to work tho

BUMP!

Fat Boy, I am about to start playing again. If you want to start a new character with me then we can both go through the game together and see what we can do.

im waiting on full release what i seen so far is awesome but id rather keep things a suprise for full release

Yo just tried it out made to lvl 7 (huh amazing :>) Had pretty much fun with solving all the starter quests

What i couldnt done by myself was the last part of the Lea quest where u have to kill Gobo Emperor.
It wasnt that i couldnt kill him it was just i couldnt get near to him couse all the monsters on the way to him are so damn fkn fast. Bug / Venom has same speed as you o_O

On the other side it will be a fun fkn tastic server later for sure. I can see u guys did a great, but frustraiting job there. Keep it up i believe it will be Number 1 server.

Yo just tried it out made to lvl 7 (huh amazing :>) Had pretty much fun with solving all the starter quests

What i couldnt done by myself was the last part of the Lea quest where u have to kill Gobo Emperor.
It wasnt that i couldnt kill him it was just i couldnt get near to him couse all the monsters on the way to him are so damn fkn fast. Bug / Venom has same speed as you o_O

On the other side it will be a fun fkn tastic server later for sure. I can see u guys did a great, but frustraiting job there. Keep it up i believe it will be Number 1 server.

Gobo Emperor uses a certain strategy to fight you, and if you can figure out what this strategy is via ingame hints, then it will very easy to defeat him. But yeah, make sure you are well supplied on your way to him.
If you need help with anything, make sure to hit up the Help Channel ingame, or message us/the community on our Discord server.

Thank you for the kind word, glad to hear you're having fun.

Bump for this awesome server. I havent been this excited since dark tibia and nelvara

Some1 wanna join necronia with me? i am lvl 12 still :)

bump / ill be playing LoL sometimes while waiting for this to be out of beta name is : Feed Me Plx server : Na Role : Support mainly

Status
Not open for further replies.