• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm back from my trip to Poland where I met @tarjei after such a long time of working together. We put together a greasy update while I was there, which is currently being tested and finalized, and should be live very soon.

14195910_10209990605872340_5296174557525941084_o.jpg

I'm really excited about this update, and about all the changes that have been happening to Necronia lately. We are now definitely one giant leap further to the release.

For the rest of this month, the server's stability will be thoroughly tested and optimized so we don't run into a situation where a lot of players log in, and unexpected lags and freezes start happening. We will at least take whichever measures we can to prevent this from happening.

The much anticipated update 1.23 is coming really soon, I will be writing a giant news post before its release to keep you guys updated on everything that has changed and has been going on!

For now, have a look at this customization system we've implemented, and how it allows players to modify their character further and design the details and elements of their gameplay on their own even more than before.

jbVXAmA.gif

Managing your depot will be easier as well, we're changing the way the depot container looks to allow you full view of all the slots in it.
(And adding some much beloved twitch emoticons to the game as well!)

GBZEGhm.png

More about all the changes can be found in our changelogs on the website, and will soon be elaborated through the upcoming news post.

We also have a new developer who has recently joined our team and been helping out with the development of the client, we will officially introduce and add him to the staff list on beta when the update launches.

Stay tuned!​

Last edited:
nice to see how 2 otlanders unite <3

wish the best luck for this project, i remember how necronia was with that clown tv in some trap
does it still exist in these days necronia?

nice to see how 2 otlanders unite <3

wish the best luck for this project, i remember how necronia was with that clown tv in some trap
does it still exist in these days necronia?

Thanks Animera,
Yeah those events still exist, but we renamed them a little to fit within the gameworld and lore. They're inspired by the Saw movie franchise and the traps seen in such movies.

Thanks Animera,
Yeah those events still exist, but we renamed them a little to fit within the gameworld and lore. They're inspired by the Saw movie franchise and the traps seen in such movies.

i really wish that i had time to give it a try, you guys inspired me from way back

Looks great keep up the good work, I have a feeling that with enough advertisement this will be the busiest OT server of all the time.

On the side note, does anyone have any guides? like vocations guides or hunting guides, money making etc. or is all of that for me to explore? :)

Looks great keep up the good work, I have a feeling that with enough advertisement this will be the busiest OT server of all the time.

On the side note, does anyone have any guides? like vocations guides or hunting guides, money making etc. or is all of that for me to explore? :)

Here you can find a lot of interesting stuff including vocations and brief reviews of all of them.
When you start and finish talking to Father Wisdom to be able to leave the temple, you can go directly south of him and speak to the Villager Guide NPC who can tell you a lot of stuff about where you can hunt, what level is recommended, etc.
You can also use the 'tip' board there to gain some exp and knowledge. I'd recommend going to the sewers -1 of Father Wisdom and finishing the Samwise quest as a start, then you will find more stuff to do in your quest log and in general.

If you need more help, hit up the 'Help' channel ingame or our discord, there's always someone there who will help out asap.

Cheers

I started playing yesterday I pick Mage class, and i wanna be Saint. I have question, all buffs can be used on yourself ? (it should be ofcourse) I tried to use heal spell like "exura sio" and i couldn't cast it on myself. Im realy surprised how good this server is. Im gonna test all things out, starting from whole starting location with all of cave tunnels.

Last edited:
I started playing yesterday I pick Mage class, and i wanna be Saint. I have question, all buffs can be used on yourself ? (it should be ofcourse) I tried to use heal spell like "exura sio" and i couldn't cast it on myself. Im realy surprised how good this server is. Im gonna test all things out, starting from whole starting location with all of cave tunnels.

You can use most buffs on yourself, there may be like a special buff that can only be used on others, but other than that, you should be able to target your self with such spells, like [medicor en "yourname].
Good to hear you're having fun, let us know if you need any help!

You can use most buffs on yourself, there may be like a special buff that can only be used on others, but other than that, you should be able to target your self with such spells, like [medicor en "yourname].
Good to hear you're having fun, let us know if you need any help!

That spell i was about "medicor en". You cant use it on yourself i tested it, its says "you cannot use this spell on yourself"

That spell i was about "medicor en". You cant use it on yourself i tested it, its says "you cannot use this spell on yourself"
Yes, that spell is specifically a heal for other players, you have other heals that can be used on yourself. They've been split up because they use different formulas and buffs from different items.
Furthermore, "Care" is only beginner spell that doesn't scale into the later gameplay. If you've promoted into a Saint, I recommend you use "Prayer" instead, much better.

Goblin bosses are OP, he should be alone there to able to kill him. Even if u have blueberries they hit 30 basic and 80-100 with spell so its imposible to tank them even wtih tanker.

Goblin bosses are OP, he should be alone there to able to kill him. Even if u have blueberries they hit 30 basic and 80-100 with spell so its imposible to tank them even wtih tanker.

Well you can't come up with facts, especially like "its imposible to tank them even wtih tanker" :p
How do you think everyone else who left to main did it then?

It matters which level, vocation and gear type you are, and of course the strategy for beating him should be utilized as much as possible to reduce damage.
He deals roughly 32 damage per melee attack (armor/defense not calculated), with Blueberry Bash and Explosive Blueberry being highly dependent on the amount of blueberries, and able to be reduced to 0 damage.
So if you compare him to another monster, he's like an Earthdigger that gets a bit stronger if you don't pay attention to blueberries.

Give it another shot, but prepare yourself better for the challenge, I'm sure you can do it. Good luck! :)

"However, the more blueberries they steal, the more damage the Blueberry punch does" so basicly you need to have like small amount of them at the time? If they ends you pick up from your colleague in example ?
I thought you need alot of them to reduce more dmg.

"How do you think everyone else who left to main did it then?"
You dont need to do this quest/ kill that boss, you dont need that recipe, only you need its knowledge that u you need 25 blueberries and 25 redberries and u can do it, no recipe needed.

Last edited:
"However, the more blueberries they steal, the more damage the Blueberry punch does" so basicly you need to have like small amount of them at the time? If they ends you pick up from your colleague in example ?
I thought you need alot of them to reduce more dmg.

"How do you think everyone else who left to main did it then?"
You dont need to do this quest/ kill that boss, you dont need that recipe, only you need its knowledge that u you need 25 blueberries and 25 redberries and u can do it, no recipe needed.
Are you sure about this? Because then it's a bug, the recipe should be required in order to make the drink :eek:

And the more blueberries you have when fighting them, the merrier, because if you have blueberries they will focus on stealing them instead of dealing damage.

Are you sure about this? Because then it's a bug, the recipe should be required in order to make the drink :eek:

And the more blueberries you have when fighting them, the merrier, because if you have blueberries they will focus on stealing them instead of dealing damage.

So Im reporting this bug :D
Yep, Im sure. My friend told me that you need 25 blueberries and 25 redberries and I did quest without fighting him, but i wanted to go there later on to explore and kill him.

So its not clear cause wiki says "However, the more blueberries they steal, the more damage the Blueberry punch does" and you says that if more u got its merrier.

So Im reporting this bug :D
Yep, Im sure. My friend told me that you need 25 blueberries and 25 redberries and I did quest without fighting him, but i wanted to go there later on to explore and kill him.

So its not clear cause wiki says "However, the more blueberries they steal, the more damage the Blueberry punch does" and you says that if more u got its merrier.
That's true, but it gives you time to deal with him since there won't be any side damage from the rogues and in the beginning the bonus doesn't help him much. It's much worse to go in without any blueberries for mitigation and getting stabbed by emperor + 2 rogues. I'll check this issue out, thanks for reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.