• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some. Didn't see a whole shit ton last time so I wouldn't expect a bunch more with the updates as it's just towns and a few monsters and such.

Obviously, together with all the new content comes a bunch of new custom items. It is true that we never add custom items "for the sake of adding them". If we feel like a certain object from real Tibia fulfills a certain role, or can be slightly modified to fulfill it, we prefer to use that one. When we see that we need a certain type of object, and there is nothing similar amongst the items of Tibia, we create our own. :)

Therefore, the more complex the content of the game becomes, the more custom items there are. Our whole end-game (level 250+) are based around custom items and gear, since there really aren't any real Tibia items for those level ranges (or at least with the features that we needed)

Great to see this getting ready for the second season!

good luck :) i might play if i find the time :p

Obviously, together with all the new content comes a bunch of new custom items. It is true that we never add custom items "for the sake of adding them". If we feel like a certain object from real Tibia fulfills a certain role, or can be slightly modified to fulfill it, we prefer to use that one. When we see that we need a certain type of object, and there is nothing similar amongst the items of Tibia, we create our own. :)

Therefore, the more complex the content of the game becomes, the more custom items there are. Our whole end-game (level 250+) are based around custom items and gear, since there really aren't any real Tibia items for those level ranges (or at least with the features that we needed)
But for a RPG server there should be custom items....Changing names and modifying the atk/def even by a little goes a long way. Hate the fact that people call servers RPG's but don't have items that fit in with it

But for a RPG server there should be custom items....Changing names and modifying the atk/def even by a little goes a long way. Hate the fact that people call servers RPG's but don't have items that fit in with it

The server has items and spells that fit in with it, whether these items be custom or not. It's a RPG nonetheless, custom items don't make a server a RPG server.

Wow, amazing that you guys come back! Will definitely play again :D

You don't need custom items for a roleplaying game lol.... Ofc it's always nice but it's not the key element.

There are enough areas to explore, quests, missions, dungeons around to provide enough entertainment. Some interesting and neat new spells for each vocation. What more do you need :D

No? It's a fresh start lol.. If people had their old characters no one would play cause it's unfair.

I was just asking since they told everyone before the update that they could keep theyr charactrs in season 2.
Not bothered by it tho, i dont care either way. Was just that i was interested in that.

I love custom vocs its always boring to have real tibia vocs :D only cool voc is druid u can transform into wolf :D and as far as I remember the exp was kinda low idk how ppl get lvl 140 for archer spell :D

I love custom vocs its always boring to have real tibia vocs :D only cool voc is druid u can transform into wolf :D and as far as I remember the exp was kinda low idk how ppl get lvl 140 for archer spell :D

You got to those levels rather fast thanks to all the tasks you were able to do. Besides that a lot of custom monster hunting grounds were implemented, focussed on teamhunting. That paired with the 30% extra experience you got for sharing experience within a party, and the possibility of getting % experience multipliers by being in a guild speeds up the process a lot. The ones that passed Orshabaal in Season 1 did so relatively quick really, it was faster than expected at first and could've been way faster if we actually all started when the server launched.

You got to those levels rather fast thanks to all the tasks you were able to do. Besides that a lot of custom monster hunting grounds were implemented, focussed on teamhunting. That paired with the 30% extra experience you got for sharing experience within a party, and the possibility of getting % experience multipliers by being in a guild speeds up the process a lot. The ones that passed Orshabaal in Season 1 did so relatively quick really, it was faster than expected at first and could've been way faster if we actually all started when the server launched.

so what tibia client is it 10+?

Hiyo my friends,

Ya'all gettin' hyped for Season 2 yet? Was wondering what Season 1 players are going to be playing again, under which names and what vocations?

I'm most likely going to swap vocation from Knight to Sorcerer this time, want to see what it's like to discover the content as a mage this time around. Will be playing under the name Huch'uk.

Here's some old pictures for you to enjoy and get HYPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

My old EQ/skills near the end of Season 1.
BBIIP4Z.png

Finishing the first Prison Island.
S7qsfwh.jpg

Some hunting at the Demon Valley
cHgfWTP.jpg

Getting headshot at our 2nd attempt at Orshabaal.
QkIb79p.jpg

Setup at Orshabaal.
W8J5baL.jpg

Lord of the Elements.
3SAkF1Y.jpg

Defeating Ferumbras.
vsX2k5K.jpg

Behemoth Quest.
5O2yMUV.jpg

Exploring Frisiga on the closed beta.
Mb09aNw.jpg

Doing the revamped Tauren Dungeon.
afspQsI.jpg

Exploring Frisiga's spawns.
a1I07Eu.jpg

One of Season 2's new minibosses.
Ce2aurx.jpg

Hope to see ya all when Season 2 starts in 6 days!

Regards,

My favorite part about ruthless s1 was the community. Game chat was always going when people were online, and usually someone was there to help you when you needed it most. I'm sure this time around, it will be no different! :) Also, when playing the open beta, I noticed the rewards [exp&loot] for completing tasks were increased quite a bit in season 2. Which means you could focus on the tasks at hand and enjoy the server for what it is. There were also quite a few "mid-game" hunting areas added which will appeal greatly to those who are level 100+. Lots of fun to be had one week from now!

Gonna try it again if I pass all my exams. My old nick was Hero.

Hiyo my friends,

Ya'all gettin' hyped for Season 2 yet? Was wondering what Season 1 players are going to be playing again, under which names and what vocations?

I'm most likely going to swap vocation from Knight to Sorcerer this time, want to see what it's like to discover the content as a mage this time around. Will be playing under the name Huch'uk.

Here's some old pictures for you to enjoy and get HYPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

My old EQ/skills near the end of Season 1.
BBIIP4Z.png

Finishing the first Prison Island.
S7qsfwh.jpg

Some hunting at the Demon Valley
cHgfWTP.jpg

Getting headshot at our 2nd attempt at Orshabaal.
QkIb79p.jpg

Setup at Orshabaal.
W8J5baL.jpg

Lord of the Elements.
3SAkF1Y.jpg

Defeating Ferumbras.
vsX2k5K.jpg

Behemoth Quest.
5O2yMUV.jpg

Exploring Frisiga on the closed beta.
Mb09aNw.jpg

Doing the revamped Tauren Dungeon.
afspQsI.jpg

Exploring Frisiga's spawns.
a1I07Eu.jpg

One of Season 2's new minibosses.
Ce2aurx.jpg

Hope to see ya all when Season 2 starts in 6 days!

Regards,

Looks like 8.6.8.7

what was the numbers of playing ppl the 100 200 ppl online?
what do you do against botters!?

Status
Not open for further replies.