• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 2 - the return of RPG (Low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score

Do you remember the first time you played Tibia? When you felt the adrenaline when going into unexplored caves, and enjoyed exploring and discovering the most creepy places you could ever imagine?
Nowadays this feeling is gone. When you play a real map server, you almost always know where you have to go, where you get the best exp... Short, almost every RPG feeling is lost.

We want you to get that feeling back. After the first part of Ruthless Chaos ending, we are proud to announce the release of Season 2.

We are glad to present:

ixxz.png

ify3.png

Release Date: February 6th 2015 at 18:00 CET (GMT+1)

ify3.png

Short Summary
Client: Custom Client

Experience: Custom, similar to a range from 7x to 5x
Skills: 7x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 1.5x
Open PvP (with war system)
Protection level: 50

Starting guilds recieve special advantages
100% Custom map
More than 400 quests
Over 250 custom creatures
Lots of custom items and mounts
World Events
Daily Challenges and Lottery
Balanced Vocations
Scripted bossfights
Dedicated 24/7 server with no lag

dtm4.png

Play now!

ify3.png

What does our server offer you?

An unknown, custom map. All of our places have been designed, balanced and mapped by us to fit the server's purpose. Embark on an epic adventure as a citizen who is forced to become a warrior to defeat the demon threat or as a survivor who finds himself stranded on a frozen and desolated land.

A strong focus on balance. Our belief is that, still after many years of improvement, Cipsoft hasn't fully acomplished making all vocations equal. We constantly work to keep all choices you will have strategically identical.

Over 400 rpg-based quests. Every hunting ground you will find contains several quests to challenge you and your friends. In addition, the server is packed with lots of large and thrilling team-quests. If you thought that leveling is a self-repeating task and offers no variety, we will prove you wrong.
A lot of custom content, from monsters, npcs, tricky script-based quests, custom mounts which will give you additional features, lots of custom items and much more. Our server also has scripted behaviour for certain creatures and bosses, which makes fighting them a whole new experience. Everything individually revised to fit in our balance concept.

A gameplay based around teamplay. Bring your friends to your hunts, quests and explore the server with them! Teamplay is greatly rewarded. Hunting with shared experience gives you 30% extra experience and party buffs last 10 minutes. Our large variety of custom spells are designed to fit this concept.

8edq.png

Lore:
Your homeland Tibia has been annihilated by the Ruthless Seven. Humanity never saw the real threat these demons represented.
Tibian Heroes thought they were strong, superior, and that no living force could defeat them. They were proven wrong.

All the other cities have fallen. The vast armies of the Ruthless are now marching over Carlin, the last human settlement, where a small group of ships are preparing to leave to unknown lands.
That fleet is the last hope of survival for humanity.

You are a simple citizen, who has grown up hearing the tales of fierce heroes fighting evil creatures and protecting your homeland from them. Time has come for you to become a true hero yourself.

Our last hope is You.

wx17.png

Our policy with Donations

The main purpose of our team is to offer you a balanced server. For this reason, this server will not have any donations that directly influence the gameplay.
Since we need to cover the cost of the dedicated host, we will still implement some donation items, but none of them will be gamebreaking and all of them will have as little impact on gameplay as possible.
This server will always remain a nonprofit activity.

hybt.png

Dungeons
Dungeons are special quests, designed for groups of 5 players. Along each dungeon, each filled with custom-made monsters, you will find some bosses, which drop special pieces of equipment. These quests require strategy and teamwork, however, the rewards you get out of them are far better.
Every dungeon can be completed by a player as many times he wants.

MYMdjiM.png

Other features
Elites: Every monster on the server, except bosses and some other exceptions, has the chance to spawn as an elite. Elite monsters are marked with a green skull and are a bit stronger than their original version, but give increased loot and experience.

Feats of Strength: Be the first one to complete the most epic challenges in the game to earn a mention on the hall of fame on the website. You can see the challenges that are awaiting you here.

World Events: Here you will find many events that are triggered not by individuals, but by the community. These world events are triggered by killing specific creatures, completing quests and other factors, and bring new areas, raids, monsters and bosses to you. Some quests based on these events will require the cooperation of the whole server in order to be completed, and some are randomly triggered from time to time.

Guild Bonuses: Whenever a certain amount of players of a guild is online, all members will gain a boost that depends on the amount of online players. These boosts boosts go from increased loot to extra skills or experience.

Daily Quest: Every day, players on the server are given a random task that they can complete. These tasks include for example killing a specific amount of creatures, using a certain amount of potions that day or helping a NPC. Completing them rewards you with zinc coins, which can be spent later on special items.

Goblin Raffle: Online players participating at the goblin raffle, which is unlocked through a questline will be able to win unique rewards from experience/loot boosts to special items.

You can read more about these topics here.

Vocation Changes and new Spells: You can read all the details here.

e3rh.png

The Ruthless Chaos Quest
This is the final challenge of this server. In this quest, you will wander deep into the core of Hell itself, to find and slay the Ruthless Seven, to secure the new human kingdom from the influence of the demons.

The first team to complete the Ruthless Chaos Quest will mark the end of the current Season of the server, and will be declared the winning team of the Season. The current season will end, thereby starting Season 3, which will last until the next team completes the Ruthless Chaos Quest for the first time again.

Will you be one of the brave heroes to drive the demons off and be declared winner of the Season?

Last edited:
Play now!
www.ruthlesschaos.com/play
Follow us!
Facebook:

Like us to be the first one to know about upcoming updates and news.

Youtube:

Subscribe to see our videos. We will upload update teasers and all kinds of server-related videos.

Discussion thread: Link

ify3.png

New features in Season 2:

latest
A whole new continent: Frisiga! Hundreds of new quests, custom creatures, items, bossfights and events are awaiting you on these ancient frozen lands.

latest
New beginner questline: You are now able to choose if you wish to start your journey either in the troubled lands of Elendia or the icy steppes of Frisiga. Both questlines have been balanced to have the same difficulty, duration and rewards.
latest
More dynamic world changes: From small events like boss appearances, to gamechanging events like a blizzard taking place in the whole continent, heavily altering the environment.
latest
New feature: The Goblin Raffle. Gain the trust of the goblins to be able to participate in this lottery which will be held from time to time among all the online players.

latest
New Spells: Each vocation will get at least one new custom spell. Many of the previous ones have been reworked, and some have been removed. More information about vocations here.

latest
Other existing areas of the game have been expanded and reworked. Most notably, the village of Port Sarlin has been completely rebuilt. Also, the taskline of the Sarlin Society has been completely redesigned.
latest
Stamina has been removed from the game.

fHqVhwt.png

Last edited:
Love this server (Eruh/Lifer) but sadly, I quit OT servers a bit back and haven't really been able to see anything pulling me back. This is def a server that would be worth it but i'm just not interested atm. Server's gonna do fine. regardless of amount of players.

I didn't really enjoy season 1 all that much. Not a bad server just didn't have my prefrences. Such as a wide variety of custom items and spells.
Seems like a lot more was added!
I recommend this and I'll be giving it another shot :)

4mwKa7x.jpg

Hahaha, had some fun revealing the guild exp bug XD
Seeing forward to playing this awesome ot!

Here we go again, can't help but play once more.

Will be be able to play with our old chars?

Recommending this aswell. Looks totally awesome and @Glecko has been around Otland for quite a while and I have always considered him a serious person.

I will try it, but if there isn't custom items and stuff I probably won't play.

There's some. Didn't see a whole shit ton last time so I wouldn't expect a bunch more with the updates as it's just towns and a few monsters and such.

There's some. Didn't see a whole shit ton last time so I wouldn't expect a bunch more with the updates as it's just towns and a few monsters and such.
If they worked this long for season 2 there better be.

Pretty much the reason I stopped playing. Hoping this season has more.

Well I hope to see many of you in-game! :D
And let me be the one to say:.......

FRI ITANZ PLIZ!
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.