• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
But people get angry and go out from server :s 3 ppl vs 1 random, random die get angry, kill his cat and exit from server
Honestly all you have to do is make it 3 unjust kills=redskull since it is indeed a rpg.... Because that puts a big enough bounty on the person random pking.

Honestly all you have to do is make it 3 unjust kills=redskull since it is indeed a rpg.... Because that puts a big enough bounty on the person random pking.

Good point, but some people will not put up mentally 3 deaths :D

We need more people to have fun, invite all your friends to play together :)!

The realm of Khur'obaros

This post will serve as an in-depth view of the challenges that will be awaiting you in the newly added dungeon, the Realm of Khur'obaros. As explained on beforehand here, there was a certain level range that could have used more content. Therefore we introduced this dungeon, desgined for levels 200~240, to offer a challenging teamplay option for players that reached this levels, but are not ready yet to face the challenges of the hellish realm.

8wxMyiN.png

One of the challenges of creating such an area occured when designing the rewards of said dungeon. Most of the top-gear items are obtained very soon after this level range in the hellish realm, which would make most types of rewards obsolete shortly after obtaining them. We addressed this problem by targeting different niches of equipment, so that the rewards obtained on this dungeon are complementary to the ones obtained in hell.
When creating the concept of the dungeon, we strived for two main objectives. First of all, a non-linear dungeon model, similar to Orc Domains, to give players a higher degree of freedom on how they complete the dungeon. Secondly, a unique monster behaviour with synergies between different creatures, where players got the feeling that the monsters were actually cooperating to defeat them. We will now give you one example of a regular creature and one of a boss creature, without making too many spoilers about the dungeon itself.

ypBbSLK.png

Creature behaviour: The hook spell

One of the regular creatures you will encounter has a special ability that when retargeting to a different player, launches a hook towards them and drags them into melee range. When grabbed by a hook, the player will also be stunned for a short duration. However, this creature can be enraged in the presence of another monster. When enraged, the hook spell will deal a great amount of damage and the stun duration is increased to almost twice the original value. Also, the chance of the creature casting the spell is higher.

Boss: The healing debuff and bleed

A certain boss in the dungeon will have, among others, two special abilities. One of them is an aura debuff that reduces the received healing of all players by 50%. The other one is also an aura, that makes players bleed, slowly taking damage over time. While obviously the damage of the boss is balanced around these mechanics, healers will still struggle to keep their team alive. Spells, equipment and potions that increase your received healing become specially useful in this scenario. The same goes for other non-healing defensive spells like Arcane Barrier, and battle potions that have similar effects.

pS8x6DM.png

Last edited:
Glecko please stop... i didnt abuse any bug or afk bot lol i was 50lvRS MS hunting dls with sd how i could bot on dls? You didnt even check if im botting and i think 95% of tibia players got ELF BOT 8,6 on pc. I dont want to start this flame war again but if u want to ban someone atleast try not to lie about my client sending 'unusual' packets while other guy WITH BOT were talking with u and u were checking him and he was 'clear'.

Still i gonna play this server because im bored of 8.6 full bot servers/making runes on 7.4

PS u still can find my posts on ROA/deathzot thread complaining about botters - why the fucking hell botter would complain about botters?

@down
I see u point but u should consider that i play for fun to enjoy something new not to bot and for me botting on rpg low exp servers is shame - if u dont want to play then just dont play and dont destroy other's gameplay by botting

Last edited:
Glecko please stop... i didnt abuse any bug or afk bot lol i was 50lvRS MS hunting dls with sd how i could bot on dls? You didnt even check if im botting and i think 95% of tibia players got ELF BOT 8,6 on pc. I dont want to start this flame war again but if u want to ban someone atleast try not to lie about my client sending 'unusual' packets while other guy WITH BOT were talking with u and u were checking him and he was 'clear'.

Still i gonna play this server because im bored of 8.6 full bot servers/making runes on 7.4

PS u still can find my posts on ROA/deathzot thread complaining about botters - why the fucking hell botter would complain about botters?
If you're botting and get all the other botters banned you have a huge advantage. Just because someone bots doesn't mean they won't complain about botters. It's not hard to circumvent anti-bot measures.

@Blinkz 3 frags to RS? you already getting scared?

Last edited:
If you're botting and get all the other botters banned you have a huge advantage. Just because someone bots doesn't mean they won't complain about botters. It's not hard to circumvent anti-bot measures.

@Blinkz 3 frags to RS? you already getting scared?
Yo chill nigglet, me saying 3 frags for RS was to make everyone happy that are already complaining about death loss and shit like that

Good luck with the server today.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Status
Not open for further replies.