• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what you take me for, but i tried all those things. Thats why im turning to the forum.

I had this problem when I played. I downloaded the ZIP file, and I was laggy and choppy, Then I deleted that, installed via installer and it worked perfectly fine.

I need help from a the owner of this server. It seems when im playing this, my game is hacking alot. By hacking i dont mean fps or latency. Its like the graphics arnt compatible or something, i take one step the whole screen is following through with that step. I dont know what to do. And i know it has to do with the client. There has never been this problem with any other clients so far.

Everything has already been said, try reinstalling (with the installer) and checking if you are using the correct graphic mode (and if that graphic driver is updated) :)

I dont know what you take me for, but i tried all those things. Thats why im turning to the forum.

Well someone that confuses hacking and having a choppy/laggy gameplay doesn't really seem too bright to me, so hey you never know!

Well someone that confuses hacking and having a choppy/laggy gameplay doesn't really seem too bright to me, so hey you never know!
In some languages the direct translation of hacking is used for framerate lag etc.

This is English, not 'some languages'.
And people like you are exactly what's wrong with the ot community nowdays. Bashing someone asking for help just because he doesn't know perfect english has no positive effect at all, especially when you knew what he meant.

And people like you are exactly what's wrong with the ot community nowdays. Bashing someone asking for help just because he doesn't know perfect english has no positive effect at all, especially when you knew what he meant.

Oh no the opposite, I helped both ingame and on the forums but he obviously either didn't take my advice, or didn't execute it correctly. The fact that the majority of the server has no problems with the client at all shows that something is wrong on his end. He however doesn't believe that, and still thinks the client is the problem.

Also I didn't know what he meant, since the first time I read his sentence I was truly confused, so yeah I correct him. If you think correcting people is a negative thing, how do you expect them to ever learn from their mistakes?

If you think I'm what's wrong with the community after helping this guy out, but 'bashing' on his English after acting like he's mr. know-it-all, then that's fine by me.

And already one team has made it to the throne of one of the Ruthless Seven! Watch the guild Fodase fight their way into the Fortress of the Seven :)

c9WOkpZ.jpg

Feels horrible!! Cant regen sp because I cant gain exp!! lol but it will be patched soon so all good! come join this awesome ot ppl!

Ya, really gotta make some friends quick, especially as a mage but overall most bosses/dungeons just ask in chat and someone will usually help u out!

Status
Not open for further replies.