• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day, another small patch for Ruthless Chaos! Below you can read the changes that come with it (mostly minor changes).
  • Several new world events and bosses have been added to the game.
  • Nirhal should (at long last) be fixed and no longer crash the server when swapping between phases. We apologize for all the problems that this boss has been causing.
  • A new friendly Pha'iun has been added in the Realm of Khur'obaros. Both will also now sell prismatic bolts and crystalline arrows, and will refill your refillable potions.
  • Spectres have been removed from the Ghastly Silencer/Mindspawn area.
  • Increased the movement speed of elvish conjurers.
  • Increased the range of the Terror Spreader to 5, but decreased its distance fighting increase to 2.
  • Blue roses should no longer debug the client.
  • The damage of orc warlords and orc leaders has been slightly reduced.
We hope you enjoy them! See you around Elendia! :)

xOxk9X3.jpg

Just going to post this here as a memorial to those who died... to a miniboss..

But if you think that was bad, the main boss, gods of Elendia help us! May the odds be ever in your favour!

Again, this is mostly a patch of balancing and bugfixes, but some new content has been added to the game aswell.
  • The bossfight against Thesarus has been reworked. Since the first days of Season 1, Thesarus has always been suposed to force players into adopting a special strategy to defeat him. However, with other tactics and by fighting him at higher than intended levels, players have worked around this strategy. That's why we have reworked this boss to let the sea terror be what it should have always been.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause Khur'obaros to crash the server when switching phases. Crashing the server seems to be trendy for Season 3 bosses.
  • Added two new alchemy recipes: Desperation beverage and accursed skull. Also, several other alchemy recipes have been adjusted.
  • Increased the spawntime of the creatures of the Realm of Khur'obaros.
  • Ornate shield now grants 2% death protection and its health gain has been increased to 165.
  • Recipes that require bamboo sticks and violet coprinos have been fixed.
  • Reworked the abilities of ghastly silencers to fit their intended concept.
  • Changed the formula of the mind blast spell of the shamans of undeath. It now does about the same damage when it can absorb the energy of 1-2 players, but has diminishing returns for higher amounts of targeted players.
  • Reduced the experience gain of cauchemars and greatly decreased their healing.
  • Statues in the Tindra castle are no longer movable.
  • Monster despawn radius has been increased.
  • Copper legs now correctly increase your health.
We hope you enjoy it!

Wow, you guys made it really far really quick, if I remember well on season 1 it took us more than 3 months to open the ghastly portal :eek:

Wow, you guys made it really far really quick, if I remember well on season 1 it took us more than 3 months to open the ghastly portal :eek:

We've been using the knowledge acquired over the past 2 seasons, and have been trying to be as efficient as possible with our time played together.. I still think we won't beat it for quite some time. The R7 will definitely be a pain.

Edit: pretty sure portal didn't open on s1, let alone did any of the bosses past orshabaal die lol

We've been using the knowledge acquired over the past 2 seasons, and have been trying to be as efficient as possible with our time played together.. I still think we won't beat it for quite some time. The R7 will definitely be a pain.

Edit: pretty sure portal didn't open on s1, let alone did any of the bosses past orshabaal die lol

I'm pretty sure we did open it at the end, maybe I'm mistaking with season 2 o_O

I need help from a the owner of this server. It seems when im playing this, my game is hacking alot. By hacking i dont mean fps or latency. Its like the graphics arnt compatible or something, i take one step the whole screen is following through with that step. I dont know what to do. And i know it has to do with the client. There has never been this problem with any other clients so far.

I need help from a the owner of this server. It seems when im playing this, my game is hacking alot. By hacking i dont mean fps or latency. Its like the graphics arnt compatible or something, i take one step the whole screen is following through with that step. I dont know what to do. And i know it has to do with the client. There has never been this problem with any other clients so far.

It's called lagging, not hacking. Also the client works perfectly for about 98% of the players, so it's more likely that your pc, the way you installed the client or how you run it is the problem here.

It's called lagging, not hacking. Also the client works perfectly for about 98% of the players, so it's more likely that your pc, the way you installed the client or how you run it is the problem here.
Thank you for the unhelpful information.

Thank you for the unhelpful information.

No problem at all, I guess you still havent tried a full reinstall or launching it with different settings/as administrator since my information was so 'unhelpful'. You blame the client, but the client is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.