• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch brings some needed changes to death penalty and level requirement on special equipment. Hope you enjoy! :)

• Completely reworked the death penalty formula. Overall, the penalty should be about the same at low and high levels. In level ranges 150-220, the penalty should be considerably lower.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the experience and skill losses on death to sometimes randomly be increased or decreased.
  • Players may now purchase two new blessings in the temple of the outpost, the burning embrace and the sacred hope. These blessings permanently reduce the players experience and skill/magic level death penalty, but have a high price.
  • Made the experience rate for players that have reached level 300 slightly decrease as they advance in their passive damage bonus.
  • The havoc spreader spawn has been expanded.
  • Revamped the character view page. It now displays the Sarlin Society rank in the character information (instead of the achievements section). It also shows the passive damage bonus.
  • Obsidian knives may now be used to carve statues out of ice cubes, clay lumps and pieces of marble rock.
  • The level requirement of talismans of truth, head of fardos, nether coat, infernal brigadine and boots of fortitude has been reduced to 220.
  • The level requirement of the boots of the hollow, sacred shell, runic shield, darkmoon bow, deathfire shield and legs of courage has been reduced to 200.
  • Increased the level requirement of Abyssus to 180.
  • Ring of lies is now only wieldable by druids of level 200 or higher.
  • Reduced the death weakness of Hateful wreckers.
  • Bracelius' bossfight room now contains a hydra tongue plant.
  • Increased the melee damage of spectral guardians but decreased their lifedrain and manadrain abilities.
  • Wild culpeos should now be able to smell invisible players. They have also gained some earth resistance.

Again, we are working on a content update. What kind of new content would you rather see most? :)

Bump for the best server out there atm! msg Shizzy if you need help with group quests

as my friend said, one of the best servers I had the opportunity to play!!
we have a very participatory community in the ruthless forum, feel free to join us about some of the server discussion!
I'm a Brazilian player but the connection is way better then the germany servers from tibia, lol

sadly the reality I'm facing in my country doesn't allow me to donate to the server like I wanted but im still enjoying a lot

:)

Again, we are working on a content update. What kind of new content would you rather see most? :)

You have bonus for hunting in team with many vocs???

This is what you get in real tibia:

Sharing experience will give additional experience depending on the party size and vocations.

• Activating shared experience: 20% (for all combinations) plus
    • 2 different vocations 10%
    • 3 different vocations 40%
    • 4 different vocations 80%

And I want see big spawns, if we are hunting with 3 in dls spawn is very slow and only 2-3 dls at same time... -> it is good when you want to bot there but not when actively pging.

Status
Not open for further replies.