• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Redleaf youre playin here? v1 was dope IMO but I logged on again like 2 months ago, seen the people I knew from v1 and just talked a bit and logged haha. Definitely an OT worth playing though. That's based on the old version too, so there's gotta be more fun shit to do now

@Redleaf youre playin here? v1 was dope IMO but I logged on again like 2 months ago, seen the people I knew from v1 and just talked a bit and logged haha. Definitely an OT worth playing though. That's based on the old version too, so there's gotta be more fun shit to do now

Nah, I tried but I lag way too much to even play.

Regards,
Cody

Double experience week is officially over! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Double experience week is officially over! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thx for the event (too bad I was a bit limited cuz of exams). Had a good time pg'ing hehe !!

Btw do you know why the ruthless chaos client is so cpu intensive? I notice 20%+ cpu usage, while the real tibia client takes like 2% cpu...
When I'm playing real tibia my laptop is very quiet and with RC running he starts to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

Thx for the event (too bad I was a bit limited cuz of exams). Had a good time pg'ing hehe !!

Btw do you know why the ruthless chaos client is so cpu intensive? I notice 20%+ cpu usage, while the real tibia client takes like 2% cpu...
When I'm playing real tibia my laptop is very quiet and with RC running he starts to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

Which OS are you running it on? :eek:

Happens to me too, Im laggy real bad when I try to play. Its not my net, just real choppy and im fully up to date with everything. I dont understand:(

Status
Not open for further replies.