• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

So weird, i can login on website, but can't login with custom client. :(

EDIT: lol worked xD weird :p

Character list wont load. Stuck on loading for 5 mins. Tried re-opening, running as admin, everything. Using custom client from mirror download 1

Did whole server in 1,5 hour XD
4mwKa7x.jpg

@up
we didnt abuse it, something strange happened and the bonus stacked, noone knew what is going on but everyone was hunting xd

They need to get setback to lvl 13-14~ because higher then that is just unfair to everone else ;P no offensive but the people will not enjoy it.

Server will be back online with everything fixed in 10 minutes. Don't worry.

What is the owner ingame name? I got question regarding donation (50euro one.. ) pm me ingame if you want on Deadbringerz.

Lol, did all of them just get reduced to level 15, except for one guy who got lv 20? The hell is wrong with that logic...Did you at least check out their equip? because they did NOT stop hunting after getting their free levels.

yah, they all need to go to lvl 15 because they had infinite hp and mana so they could hunt with ease... im lvl 19 beacuse of me and jero team hunting harder things from lvl 13 <_<
/ Freeza

Back online now. Everything is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back