• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

Well, you clearly don't get it, I won't post anymore after this message.
I run to stairs when I'm out of mana, you do the same, every mage does that.
There's no denying that mate

Don't even bother responding you wont get an answer back

nope

Yo Admin, did ya thought of changing the version back to 8.6? and what's with changing/balancing the exp stages? would be kinda nice to get some info 'bout your plans :)

Yo Admin, did ya thought of changing the version back to 8.6? and what's with changing/balancing the exp stages? would be kinda nice to get some info 'bout your plans :)
agreed ^^, and what about the guild war system

Delyrians!

Happy holidays! Have a great time with all the people you love.. your family, partners and friends! I wish you a merry christmas and hope that all your new year wishes come true!

- Santa Claus is @ Delyria!! You can find him at the temple

- Few changes were made at the map.. fixed the fast pass quest.. there were some items with the same id and this caused debugs and players to get into houses!

- Delyria online donation shop is now online: Paypal donation has a 50% more points promotion because of christmas! Enjoy :)

- Experience stages for level 350+ were increased.. 401+ stage will now be 8x

Stay tuned for more ination about our new year update!

Have a great time!

Last edited:
first of all: Merry Christmas! and thanks for balancing the exp rates.

but i think the donation shop ... yea...

Well ... lol, the donation weapons are kinda overpowered, -.- same to VIP ...
Get days of VIP Account!! After buying this package you will have the following benefits:
- 35% More rates (Experience, skills, etc)

35%?!

seems like someone wants cash only :(

Last edited:
yeah.. thats why donations are awefully cheap ejej :p

donation weapons are not OP at all.. get more levels.. do Deja vu quests.. and you will have some nice weapons too :p difference is a 10 attack max

you guys still need to explore the ot and its quests jeje

No donation wand? Infinite double regen manarunes - hail immortal mages, infinite pall weapon - really NOT op..

hmm okay. seems to be logical, kinda.^^

but there's a problem. germans who don't have paypal cannot donate, the SMS donation system does not support our country

and one last question, sorry if it's annoying, but will the server be 8.6?

thanks in advance

yeah.. thats why donations are awefully cheap ejej :p

donation weapons are not OP at all.. get more levels.. do Deja vu quests.. and you will have some nice weapons too :p difference is a 10 attack max

you guys still need to explore the ot and its quests jeje

The donation weps has 85 in atk? Right? And the weps u get in deja vu quest has 65? Thats a dif on 20 if Im not wrong? =P Indeed, the donation weps will be a lil overpowered if there's 20 more atk on em, thou if u lower em to atk 75 I think it will be pretty balanced.

//Alerion

Wow thats shit, I thought it was same as Hellforged and I just gave it to someone lal..

As sombody here suggested.. donation weapons attack were decreased to 75.. since yes.. 20 attack difference is a lot

Added Zaypay donation method.. most countries supported so yeah..

Merry christmas everyone!

Back