• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
Delyria Evolutions

You are not afraid of the darkness.. Are you?

« Intro »
Delyria is a custom evolutions server that has been worked on for a long time! It was Based on big ots such as Eternia VAPus and Natala Evolutions.
From well scripted quests, quality mapping, constant updates and cool features we dare say we are the best evolution server out there. Delyria was designed to keep you.. the players entertained and to bring back those old emotions you had when playing tibia, that with time got lost because of poor quality servers.. From a well balanced pvp system to features such as pets and customizable mounts.. we guarantee you will have a good time!

Adm Delyrium

DELYRIA IS NOW ONLINE

« Information »
Delyria is different from other teleport based servers.. Our map does have teleports but at least 80% of all spawns and areas can be accessed by walking.. Our teleport system is called "The Fast-Pass system" and it's more than just walking to a room to go kill monsters. We did this to keep that RPG Map feeling..

• 99% Uptime | We make updates and there's a global save at 24:00
  • Skills are needed for PvP | Mid-High rates | 30x
  • Even though this is a mid-high level server damage is stable and balanced for all levels and vocations!
  • Experience stages | Level 350x to Level 3x
  • Tons of quests and hunt zones!
  • EXPECT LOTS OF UPDATES!

« Connection Info »
Server is being host at a Hetzner Datacenter in Germany, pretty good connection.. so no lag guaranteed! I plan to keep this server online for a long time!

IP: delyria.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

« Rates »

• Experience: Starting from 350x to 3x
  • Skills Rate: 30x
  • Magic Rate: 25x
  • Loot Rate: 3x
Detailed information about the server can be found [HERE]

« PVP System »
--Red & Black skull: Daily 12 | Weekly 60 | Monthly 90--
  • 8 minute white skull
  • There's no black skull
  • Gain experience from killing players!

« Train System »
We have a system of our own and yes.. there are training dummies. Our system works like this: Once you enter the training chamber.. you will be asked to type a train code.. this to start your 30 minutes training session.
14571774.png

After your session expires you will be asked for your training code.. simply type it in and your session will be restored.
87226374.png

« Screens »
Delyria - The Main City
screenshot20101214at853.png

Fast-Pass Quest Access
screenshot20101214at902.png

Big beautiful cities for you to live in!
screenshot20101214at903.png

Custom monsters, big detailed caves and a lot of new spells!
blajr.png

Feel free to give feedback/suggestions!

Last edited:
Pet System (Customizable!!, races, spells, treat it with love)

98734289.png

My brave pet fighting a giant cyclops!
33293019.png

Last edited:
5mok3, its project have realease in otland?? (evo) its quests room?... etc

Looks great :) keep going! I think "nwtr" wants to know a realease date and if there is going to be a TP room :p not sure thou, lol

Yeah we are using MegaEvo's teleport room.. i liked the structure so i decided to use it.. but that's the only thing we are using

But no nwtr this is not a downloaded server.. nor mega-evo.. :mad:

Shame on you for posting comments like that

Yeah we are using MegaEvo's teleport room.. i liked the structure so i decided to use it.. but that's the only thing we are using

But no nwtr this is not a downloaded server.. nor mega-evo.. :mad:

Shame on you for posting comments like that

sorry,i dont read "date" posted by Maxxad... in my first topic i speak "quests room"

Fresh Update

Pet-System (Customizable!!, races, spells, treat it with love)
98734289.png

My brave pet fighting a giant cyclops!
33293019.png

More information about our pet system soon!

We are still working on our mount system.. it'll probably be added once the server is online..

Stay tuned!! Website will be online probably later on today or tomorrow!

You will have to make different type of quests and favors in order for you to be able to fully access the teleport rooms

Not yet.. i've been testing everything myself to ensure the server runs flawless once it opens..

Ofc i will be expecting bugs.. minors though..
Maybe during the weekend or some time next week!

Temporary website is up now (We are working on a layout and new systems.. it'll be implemented once the server is online)

Delyria-Online
Domain and new website soon.. we will use the one we have right now for a while :)

Server will probably be online tonight or early tomorrow

the site looks cool, the server looks awesome
this is just the server that im searching for! :D

Back