• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

wtf man dude this server LAGGGGS all the time, not all the time but today, damn it lagg so much
I died like 55325 times because of lagg and the death loss is way too much.. [even with bless]

i dont know for sure maybe it was I was somewere else, but what about the guild wars?

It does lagg sometimes, havent been online much today, but u always experience a small freeze or something when ur playing. Thou I cant agree with Goten, saying that it lags ALL THE TIME or that u die cuz of it..and no, the loss due to death aint alot..especially not with blessings. Im lvl 356 and I died just a few lvls ago, and I lost 1 lvl and a few % on each skill, not much to complain at since u take it back within 20-30min without any probs at all.

Anyway, yes it does lag SOMETIMES, atleast thats my and my rls experience, and yes, sometimes/some days, its more lags than usually.

@up
then i guess you are lucky since I always loose like 2 lvls =.=..

Well..I died in lvl 354, had like 20-30% to lvl 355, and I was downgraded to lvl 353 with like 80% to lvl 354..sure, it IS alot of exp, but since its 15x exp thats not such a big deal

EDIT: I hope u are using blessings? lol

bump

PD: about the war system.. params must be declared at the guild channel.. not on the default channel..

noobies xd

Last edited:
Hey im trying to play this but the only thing i can do is log into my account on website. plz help

very cool server. really like it!! nice mappings, nice map hehe and nice hunting spots ;) cool pvp, etc etc. start playing there!!

Well i didn't and i dont have too

People that can play can easily appreciate everything the server has to offer, good mapping, great scripts.. generally most servers similar to delyria.. have some ugly ass mapping, shapeless.. no theme at all.. etc

@ Delyria you can find all and many more features other servers have without loosing that rpg touch

And also you can find there pz bug abusing tards sitting in the temple or other people's houses, talking trash and calling you a noob 'caus you cant kill them.

And also you can find there pz bug abusing tards sitting in the temple or other people's houses, talking trash and calling you a noob 'caus you cant kill them.

i camed them, they will be banned or even deleted =) smoke i send you the cams in private message. u can see them there abusing.

i camed them, they will be banned or even deleted =) smoke i send you the cams in private message. u can see them there abusing.

i hope the admin will be proud of you man!
you did a great job! your like a company or something man, "I camed them"
noob

i hope the admin will be proud of you man!
you did a great job! your like a company or something man, "I camed them"
noob

oh man this si so sweet. always insulting at computer and feel sooooooooo big. but when i would see you in real u woudl cry for yur life omg. the same like in-game. at pz zone such a fucking big mouth, but then out of pz queit. dude just stfu and dont annoy me ;) :*

oh man this si so sweet. always insulting at computer and feel sooooooooo big. but when i would see you in real u woudl cry for yur life omg. the same like in-game. at pz zone such a fucking big mouth, but then out of pz queit. dude just stfu and dont annoy me ;) :*

you and your gay friends are soo noob man

this is the funniest thing ever, I asked Forgotten Archman, do you got RL Friends?
His answer was: Come to Libera[rl tibia serv]

HAHAHAHAHA

you and your gay friends are soo noob man

this is the funniest thing ever, I asked Forgotten Archman, do you got RL Friends?
His answer was: Come to Libera[rl tibia serv]

HAHAHAHAHA

i dont even know forgotten archman. he just joined our guild. so i really give a fuck if he has friends or not. and you are the gay, we were pwning you like hell but u teleported yourself and your friends into temple cause u were scared. kkthxbb ;*

edit: and stop spaming here thanks =)

Last edited:
Back