• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

i dont even know forgotten archman. he just joined our guild. so i really give a fuck if he has friends or not. and you are the gay, we were pwning you like hell but u teleported yourself and your friends into temple cause u were scared. kkthxbb ;*

edit: and stop spaming here thanks =)

you are scared as hell when you are alone so please stfu with ur big talks

so its a fucking failed OT, 20 players online MAX and 50% of it is noob

and with noob im saying FUCKING noob ok,

21:56 Forgotten Archman [377]: Once again, We show our colors by DESTROYING Shady,Piloko and all there 2faced bitchs over and over. Now we see who truely runs this server, Shady wait until your balls drop before u mess with me or even try to get at me!

KANKER HE IS SOOO NOOB MAN HE HAS PROBLEMS IN RL LIFE WTF

so dude 5 vs 4. you were 5 we were 4. who won? we. after we killed 2 of you, you ran into pz with the bug. who is now the noob with big mouth hmh?
scared pussies :D

call the 5 names we werent with 5 count good noob.

rofl we owned your guys! =D

Last edited:
Keep it on topic guys please..

@Posted at delyria

Delyrians!
Today Dropz, Sjaakie, Shady, Piloko and Kanker flikker were deleted due to bug abuse!
The bug has been already fixed.. and it will not happen again.. Thanks to everyone who reported those players!
We take our rules seriously.. and there are consequences!
Have fun.. play fair and enjoy Delyria!

finally =)

kkk wizard was abusing the bug too

@goten: i recorded it and i just can see that we killed 2 of you an then u ran into a house cause u were scared :D:D:D:D

we killed you all fucking noob retard, telson and forgotten quitted or logged right after we killed them i guess it was nerdrage, selooth stfu you will die soon if you will LEAVE PZ, becuase your friends are not in your ass anymore.

we never were there, but i guess it's dark and creepy :S

ah and to yesterday evening, we two vs you five, with a backstabber, and if Kanker~ hadnt used the bug and made the magic wall disappear, we wouldnt have died. but now everything is okay, and the newbs are deleted. but true, Kkk Wizard was abusing the bug too.

Last edited:
we never was there, but i guess it's dark and creepy :S

ah and to yesterday evening, we two vs you five, with a backstabber, and if Kanker~ hadnt used the bug and made the magic wal disappear, we wouldnt have died. but now everything is okay, and the newbs are deleted. but true, Kkk Wizard was abusing the bug too.

didwe complain when it was 3 vs 6? omg lol you always talk about its not fair blahblah vs blahblah, its just stupid, like you will go pk with 3 people because you are with 3 then, it makes you soundrly noob

Omg selooth understand it we didnt use the bug because we were scared just because we want you guys to nerdrage

You all abused the bug because you are a bunch of assholes.. yeah i heard about kkk wizard too and seen him in one of the cam files a player sent me

I'll just go ahead and delete his char :)

Hopefully with the actions taken.. you guys will learn to have more respect for the server

Back