• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eloth 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt recommend you playing on eloth. Since gms are banning everyone for Pa, for example someone insulted u on the respawn and u started attacking him, what will happen? You will get bann.

130 Players max online daily, Joke? Nope:p

3x exp = 100 people online daily
5x exp = 150 people online daily
7x exp = 200 people online daily
10x exp = 250+ people online daily or even more :) up to 400

xDD

nah, yu are wrong, there were already 400 players online on Eloth and they had 3x exp as now. SO? :p

i dont like vitor i just like Asthea she or he rox!!!!!!!!!!!
Lossik Eloth x 10 all days 300 ppl online now x3 just 130 max.. if u need money change it u will c :)

Guys, i highly recommend you the server if you want to have a lot of fun.
Ive been 300 before reset , but nevertheless i still like to play there.
Its a very nice rl map server , which has everyday about 200-400 players online.

Yo loos its Viros here \../

Experience: 3x,
do you expect me to believe that you've been lvl 300?
Yea right, for that long time you've spent on that ot hunting to 300,
you would've been lvl 100 in realtibia then. Hahah, waste of time...crap exp.
But hey, only my opinion :D

Regards,
Limannen

Very nice homepage, is there anyting you share or is it private ? / N

3x exp = 100 people online daily
5x exp = 150 people online daily
7x exp = 200 people online daily
10x exp = 250+ people online daily or even more :) up to 400

xDD

u are wrong man :{ now on eloth play * Eloth #1
* Online: 35 / 800
all leaves :< why on v1 was so much people ? because eloth was there unique now u can go on other ots with high stage and u have same map as eloth got.maybe not same but ...

Hey there ;) Dunno if you heard but eloth is back and running ( well currently elora ). More informations you can read at 1st post which got updated.

Also just to mind, we're currently working hard on 8.4 update as well as missing Inquisition Quest and Demon Oak Quest ( both real tibia way ). Update data is still TBA.

PS. Houses will be introduced after 8.4 update when we will ensure that server is enough stable for it.

Shortly, if you are looking for stable, highly detailed, well maintaned server by admins with few year experience in programming, networking and maintaining servers, you couldn't hit any better.

We're always caring on details and not on how fast we got things... So if we'll get something working we'll ensure it's made proper way, or at least with high level of detail compared to real tibia. We rather have something working properly with still missing other features which other servers have ( done wrong btw ) than having them all done in way so people just don't write that we don't have it.

Eloth has long story behind it ( over 2 years now ). Just think which server will be more fun... :)

Eloth RPG v2

Last edited:
He didnt do an account reset no point in joining now + Eloth is always full of polish power abusers so the only time to join is right after a reset.

He didnt do an account reset no point in joining now + Eloth is always full of polish power abusers so the only time to join is right after a reset.

Every server is full of polish players... And we actualy ban for powerabusing ( read our rules ).

Well I will announce when Luna will get up ( new server ).

It'd be smart if you would make it 8.4 (I know you are already working on it). I bet a lot more people would play it.

It'd be smart if you would make it 8.4 (I know you are already working on it). I bet a lot more people would play it.

he has a custom client and im pretty sure he will update to 8.4 in a few weeks

but im looking forward to that lunara i heard it was 10x :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back