• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eloth 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooSik

Solutions
Reaction score
[Germany] Eloth 8.22

Hello there Tibians! We're back again! As far there is only Elora currently running, we will get Eloth pretty up soon aswell.

Luna Rates:
Client: 8.40
Experience: 5x
Magic Level: 2x
Loot Rate: 2x
Skill Rate: 5x
THIS IS UPCOMMING SERVER

Elora Rates:
Client: 8.22
Experience: 10x
Magic Level: 4x
Loot Rate: 4x
Skill Rate: 10x

Box Specs:
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q9300
RAM: 8GB DDR2 ECC 800Mhz
UPLINK: 100MBIT

Features:
* 99% no lags - the server is on dedicated server with fast uplink connection to handle up to 800 players at once without lags!
* Detailed Tibia Like Map
* Detailed Spells
* Real Tibia Quests Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, The Queen of The Banshees, Arena, Rashid and a lot of more!
* NPCs which behave and act same as real tibia.
* Power Gamming XP ( you can see your daily / weekly xp gain just like it used to be on erig ).
* Detailed serverside actions ( for example: kazordoon farm elevator )
* And a lot of more!

You will find here a lot of wars and experience a lot of fun. Just hit eloth keyword at youtube to watch how good the wars are.
If you are looking for good war server, where there is no corruption, lags, the server is updated daily and there is a lot of people playing. There is no other server you could find.

You can find few selected eloth videos here:
Eloth Videos

Also we have a international staff to help you with your problems.
Our game masters comes from all over the world! Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brasil and of course, they all speak English.

Just come and try us!
Website
Blog

Last edited:
Cool! The real-run is ´finaly up?
I will defently try it out!

Guys, i highly recommend you the server if you want to have a lot of fun.
Ive been 300 before reset , but nevertheless i still like to play there.
Its a very nice rl map server , which has everyday about 200-400 players online.

Yo loos its Viros here \../

To low exp in rook, raise the exp in rook to like 8, and in main to 5. Would be funnier :)

To low exp in rook, raise the exp in rook to like 8, and in main to 5. Would be funnier :)

It's not some random server for noobs. play it or go 1000x OTServers :D it's MEANT to be hard.

No, I dont. But I want to play ur ot. It rox! But if you fix so rooker's can buy like mace and shit in shop.

And I was a homie of Viros.
Donatello (188RP)/ noharis(140rp) here.
I didn't knew I was in the same map tracking project as Viros (A).

Anyways gl with your server mate!
I got exams next week so I am busy atm with studdieng =( ;)

The server aint randomizedd in your dreams.
It's over 1000 peoples who decide the experience rate.

Great!
The server is something special, it's a serious game-server (MMORPG).

Great server but monsters a bugged some monsters spam alot and some run to fast fix that and everything is fine!

Oh, forgot to say ;) Houses will be there pretty soon! :)

well I really like ur server because there are no lags and over 200 players online every day..but hard to level up
Nicely done team eloth..

Vitor roxxxxx Xd ..best server ever..But i'm too busy in real life for play this time :p I wish you luck for another 2 years and moooreee ..really good job you did ;)

Yes, correctly.
The server is based on 8.10. Nothing else,
either join it with this client or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back