• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Bumping after 3 hours is Illegal :mad:
I also want my server to be shown, just bumped it. Also bumping threads are allowed each 24 hours just so you know from now on :thumbup:

hmm.. Okays, boss ;)

i LOVE this ot but... protection lvl please.. somebody killme when i was lvl 8 you should make rookgaard :S!

it will be fucking awesome

i LOVE this ot but... protection lvl please.. somebody killme when i was lvl 8 you should make rookgaard :S!

it will be fucking awesome

Thanks,

For the rook part, its when you are at rook you will level from 0 - 8 - when you start at eternia, you start level 8, so there are no sense to make rook

Bumping after 3 hours is Illegal :mad:
I also want my server to be shown, just bumped it. Also bumping threads are allowed each 24 hours just so you know from now on :thumbup:

Hehe, other Servers are bumping 10h or something like that aswell ;)

seems great...
hows it going Novinha, long time no see! :p

I can't dam* get in, it says that I'm typing in wrong account information and I'm not!

I'm sorry for asking, don't assume that im lazy.
Where can I get 8.5?
I can't get the search function right, every time i search for something, something else appears.

Back