• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

up agian xD

I will give this server a try xD nope its better than the other RL maps..

Edit : Really shitty ot.. people ue'ing around never getting banned >.< died 15 times, its enough.. cant lvl

Last edited:
I will give this server a try xD nope its better than the other RL maps..

Edit : Really shitty ot.. people ue'ing around never getting banned >.< died 15 times, its enough.. cant lvl

Check highscore, 30 people getting banned/day.

That implies that the community isn't such a nice one. I won't start because of this. Sorry.
A Real Map OT should be somewhere you can relax and hunt, not run out of the temple and get pwned.

P.s Aren't you hosting for Henkos?

That implies that the community isn't such a nice one. I won't start because of this. Sorry.
A Real Map OT should be somewhere you can relax and hunt, not run out of the temple and get pwned.

P.s Aren't you hosting for Henkos?

@answer
You wont find any server there are 300 players and you can relax and hunt.

I will help him out and even hosting his server if he reach 100 + players. <_<

Well I decided to give it a try. Even though it's the exact same as any other server - IMO - It seems fun because of the players.

It's actually quite decent.

@People who say all spawns are full -
Explore a bit. ;) I'm at a spawn where like 1 person comes every hour? Thats not bad, they leave if I ask them also.

Though, I think you should add more hunting spots - gives some areas like frost dragons area.. ;)

Msg me ingame: Postman Pat

.. :D

11:04 You see a wedding ring.
It weighs 0.40 oz.
Novinha & Postman Pat forever - married on Thursday 19th No

Last edited:
LOL!
I was hunting then some guy told me to leave - so I told him fuck off.
He then called 1 of his mates , level 190+ EK - who couldn't even get me to yellow hp.
I then ran into Ankrahmun and 2 more guys attacked me - THE EK CALLED FOR BACKUP
LOL.

I'm a level 145 Paladin and it took 3 guys level 170+ to kill me.. Jheeze.

24dpqtw.jpg

Ps. Yes I do own a bot - I use it purely for the information on characters and monsters + light.
Catch me botting - then you can ban me ;).

LOL!
I was hunting then some guy told me to leave - so I told him fuck off.
He then called 1 of his mates , level 190+ EK - who couldn't even get me to yellow hp.
I then ran into Ankrahmun and 2 more guys attacked me - THE EK CALLED FOR BACKUP
LOL.

I'm a level 145 Paladin and it took 3 guys level 170+ to kill me.. Jheeze.

24dpqtw.jpg

Ps. Yes I do own a bot - I use it purely for the information on characters and monsters + light.
Catch me botting - then you can ban me ;).
ahahah pwnd :p im playing it too :) atm 170 ms training mlvl 97 atm :( SUCKS

anybody wanna form a decent war guild? i can host a 3.0.1 vent and shizzzzle

im bored of prancing around with noob teams, so whos in?

msg imargam or kyze to get a hold of me.

Back