• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Peak Record: 519 players online on November 21, 2009, 6:31 pm CET

Last edited:
6f47fa.jpg

plxplx

anybody wanna form a decent war guild? i can host a 3.0.1 vent and shizzzzle

im bored of prancing around with noob teams, so whos in?

msg imargam or kyze to get a hold of me.

already in one and we are pwning! :D
13:18 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are Member of the Master Baiters.

The serv is crashing and i hope i wont loose items since i bought items on auction worth 500k

Edit;
nvm :p i got my 500k back i mean i haven't even lost em :) bought the items back

nice server btw. :)

Last edited:
The serv is crashing and i hope i wont loose items since i bought items on auction worth 500k

Edit;
nvm :p i got my 500k back i mean i haven't even lost em :) bought the items back

nice server btw. :)

Thanks, I hope the crash are fixed. i will talk with master-m soon.

already in one and we are pwning! :D
13:18 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are Member of the Master Baiters.

I was in the guild for a couple of hours and left, theres no organisation and the person that makes vent acc's is never online so i made my own.

You're welcome to join death rose if you want.
http://eternia.vapus.net/news/index.php?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=338

Started recruiting yesterday and already have a few guys that are worth being in a team with.

/Kyze + Imargam

now im 174 and what do you think it happend? It crashed cmon fixx the things.. people will leave:"( who will i own!? :D

Pro Pro... I can see your playing on here now?! Maybe i gotta join to :D

ofc you have to! or ill kick your but like always hah joke mate alrite cya i had a ruff day 2 exams 3 hours at the gym and 2 hours of box training see you gotta sleep some rofl :D

Those last days we have got serverals problems, thats why i got the server closed from 07.00 AM to 10.00 AM (Swedish Time) As soon we have knew the reason about this we will keep the server online 24/7.

Back