• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Evolera Server 9999x custom evo

Server Website/AAC
https://evolera.eu/?subtopic=createaccount
Server Address
Evolera.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

claws2012

Solutions
Reaction score

Indeed, some features have been added to the server and all problems within the server have been resolved

Server Starts on: 24/3/2023 - 20:00CEST Swedish Time

Basic information about Evolera:
Client: 8.6
Ip: Evolera.Eu
Port: 7171
What kind of server is Evolera?
Evolera is a high exp server where the focus mostly lays on PVP. Of course, there are quests, hunting places and bosses, however the main goal is to kill as many people as possible. Nowadays, we at the staff team focus on trying to create the best server possible for our players, therefore your opinion always matter to us and we would love to hear your suggestions and ideas.​

New Features​

bridge tile system
One of the best system in evolera, written by lovers of my servants. These are scripts that aim to make players more powerful. For a certain instinct will end after 5 minutes

Gem System Scroll​

This new system activates for 5 minutes, after which you are done with everything about the system, giving you 10% of the power and the ability to block the blow

Skullhunter System​

As many of you already know, top 10 players has got a skull for their advancement in the game. This system will basically make you gain more exp, the higher skull level you kill.
If you manage to kill a skulled person you would gain the following benefits;

[Black skull] (top1 player) = +10% more DMG
[Red skull] (top2,3 player) = +7% more DMG
[Green skull] (top4,5) = +5% more DMG
[Yellow Skull] (top6,7) = +3% more DMG
[White skull] (top8,9,10) +1% more DMG

Features​

Some of our current features:
Pvp-E - get EXP from slaying other players
Arena 2v2/3v3 with ratings and weekly rewards for the top players
Automatic events, such as LMS, Zombie & more
Very balanced vocations
Daily LMS @ 21:00 CEST with great monthly rewards
Hill bonus system ... and lots of more fun things that you will be able to experience once you get started playing!

Thanks for checking out Evolera.EU
We hope to see you ingame. Best regards, Evolera staff team.​

100% the worst ot i've played, Staff never online, if they are online they dont answer any questions, all they replay with is if i wanna donate, they basicly adds people on discord to beg for donates.
I wroted to the owner that i dont feel like i wanna donate since the staff dont answer simple questions instead just beg for donation.
He replay with "so you wanna donate? " This people should be banned from otservlist, Dont know what service is, only care about $$

Back