• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game world that will not reset, it is a serious server where you can trust your character to wait for you even if you stop playing.

serious server? are you dumb? you havent touched that server since beginning with zero updates, nothing, you let it die and now you call it professional? very professional!!

if you think keeping server online means only running it on autorestarter without actually doing anything then you are wrong!

Amoaz can u make a quick restart ? Some of ppls w8ing for house ( they'll get it after restart ) and Melchior dont wanna tell key word access to dijns ;/ maybe restart will help... please do it fast as u can.

- - - Updated - - -

damn still melchior wont talk with Me , is it not possible to make djin quest ?

- - - Updated - - -

Me: Hi
Melchior: Greetings, player. I do not see your face, but I can read a thousand things in your voice!
Me: Word of Greeting

and he dont tell anything ; (

Last edited:
you gotta say DJANNI'HAH don't you? Why are you playing here anyways when there are servers with actual players.

well 1st i have to talk with Melchior( and he should tell me this word "DJANNI'HAH " ) be4 go to djins.
I Like faloria even if less players are online ill play here ; )

serious server?
Yep.

are you dumb?
Nop.

you havent touched that server since beginning with zero updates, nothing
Meh, I've been busy doing other stuff. But it really isn't that hard to keep a server online. Its not like I have to shut down the OT server everytime I have something else to do. :p

you let it die and now you call it professional? very professional!!
Wow wait, when did I say professional? I think you might twisted the word with serious?
Maybe your the one who needs a dictionary. :)

if you think keeping server online means only running it on autorestarter without actually doing anything then you are wrong!
Ummh... I think that "keeping server online" means "keeping server online instead of offline".

And that task sir, I have fulfilled so far.

Anyway server is older than half a year now. I might just give up and realize you guys aren't interested in this server.

I'll eventually take the server down and bring something else up(no more rl maps or retro clients). I guess it will happen within a month or two, may take longer.

Yep.

Nop.

Meh, I've been busy doing other stuff. But it really isn't that hard to keep a server online. Its not like I have to shut down the OT server everytime I have something else to do. :p

Wow wait, when did I say professional? I think you might twisted the word with serious?
Maybe your the one who needs a dictionary. :)

Ummh... I think that "keeping server online" means "keeping server online instead of offline".

And that task sir, I have fulfilled so far.

Anyway server is older than half a year now. I might just give up and realize you guys aren't interested in this server.

I'll eventually take the server down and bring something else up(no more rl maps or retro clients). I guess it will happen within a month or two, may take longer.

I actually think this whole idea of hosting an empty server for half year was very smart idea. I hope that this retarded community finally see that you are willing and that you can keep the server online without the reset, paying from your own pocket etc. But the question is. Did they learn anything? When you run a new server, will they finally respect someones time and work or will same shit happen? we gotta see.

Good job deciding on 'no more rl maps'.. finally :)

GL with your server man :)

Znote! you back :D Open the other project the one that Amoaz talk! It's summer, american players wanna play without lags and Faloria rox :D

No point, trying to look good to community hosting long term server without succes. a total failure

Status
Not open for further replies.