• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I and my friends start playing here. See you in game guys.

BTW. Znote, make more free premium days than 3. It should be 5 so people can buy tickets ingame later.

No way he should make more than 3 as it is not premium but Golden Account and its completely different thing.
EVERYBODY HAS PREMIUM ALL THE TIME but:

Golden Account gives you:

- FUll light all the time
- Premium outfits
- You can sleep in bed
- Access to djiins without quest
- Access to postman without quest (if im not mistaken)
- Party exp bonus
- 1% less exp/item loss

The premium accoiunt that everyone has give you:
- Access to premium lands
- You can be promoted
- Use of premium spells
- Use of the boat
- something else i cant think of atm xD

There is no reason to give more golden acc days at the start.

btw, atm nobody is selling any tickets

Still.. People would like to have more days of golden account at the begin.

Last edited:
Still.. There is no need, and in my opinion it would be good if the server will be hosted from players pocket(buying scrolls) instead of Znote's pocket...

A reason for alot of players quitting was that you had to spent several (3-4) hours (with life ring) to get 1 magic level in ml 35~. And since you lost more than 1 magic level once you died, and you died alot due to this being a pvp server, you wouldn't get ml 40 if you didn't play like a coward and never took any risks. Or well, you could also magic lvl train with life rings 10 hours a day, than you could die atleast once a day.

amoaz refused to acknowledge this even due everyone asked for higher ml rate.

Wow its sounds so stupid that the whole server will die because of this. Is it so hard to admit that you were wrong and just higher the rate+? :S

Wow its sounds so stupid that the whole server will die because of this. Is it so hard to admit that you were wrong and just higher the rate+? :S

It's a lowrate server. If you don't like it choose another. It's awesome for us that want the old Tibia feeling, but still fast enough to not take too long.

It's a lowrate server. If you don't like it choose another. It's awesome for us that want the old Tibia feeling, but still fast enough to not take too long.

That's not really true. Neither mastercores nor Faloria has ever been a stable long term server fit to be a real "lowrate rpg server" and thus it's hard to achieve the old tibia feeling here. Besides, we didn't say it was too lowrate, it is simply not balanced. The exp is alot faster then the magic level rate and thus you'll gain lvl 50/60 before ml 40. Which wasn't the case in old tibia. So no, this is not an old tibia feeling at all.

If you want the old tibia feeling go to tibianic lowrate.

or just bot at ab'dendriel with some chars with autologgout if player on screen =)? or im wrong?
you talk about this ot like the best and you only bot runes and go exp without any risk because there are no players that kill boters like you. thats not a good ot.

Please do not talk about old tibia feeling because botting in 2 houses with some characters is not going to give you that feeling

the good thing of this ot was exp in party to get bonus and fight in the cave to make wars of 3-5 vs 5 ~ in hunt zones, when there were more than 100 players

Last edited:
or just bot at ab'dendriel with some chars with autologgout if player on screen =)? or im wrong?
you talk about this ot like the best and you only bot runes and go exp without any risk because there are no players that kill boters like you. thats not a good ot.

Please do not talk about old tibia feeling because botting in 2 houses with some characters is not going to give you that feeling

the good thing of this ot was exp in party to get bonus and fight in the cave to make wars of 3-5 vs 5 ~ in hunt zones, when there were more than 100 players

I haven't even been to Ab'dendriel on this server and I'm certainly not botting.

Edit: And yes I think this OT is awesome. We just need more players.

BUMP

btw I am the God of this Dead OTserver(thought I'd let you all know)

Got a school project opportunity because I won an earlier development contest. I will be working temporarily as a web developer for the Munch museum in Norway, so it will take a few weeks before I can get back to updating this server and be active in the community.

I will login once in a while and look for botters, but beside that I will be very busy. I'll see you guys in a few weeks. :)

You are wasting your money man.. Reset the server, increase rates so that it's MINIMUM 7x exp and I bet many will play.
Also i quote:
Deal with Djinn Npcs (You need golden account + level 30 to deal with Djinns in Ankrahmun. no quest required.)
Complete bullshit. This is basicly sayin "You can't make profit from better monsters without paying real money to the server"

You are wasting your money man.. Reset the server, increase rates so that it's MINIMUM 7x exp and I bet many will play.
Also i quote:

Complete bullshit. This is basicly sayin "You can't make profit from better monsters without paying real money to the server"

Dumb kid, can you leave this thread please?
Have you even logged onto that server once? I suppose not, if you would log in you will know that u can always do a quest for djinn just like on real tibia. Same goes to 7x exp, exp here is 1 x , the experience table is changed. I bet you gonna say you played 2 months and didn't notice that too.

Kid? Okay.. What do you base that accusation on? You think so just because I don't think and like the things you do? That's childish if you ask me.
And dude, seriously. You are embarrassing yourself. Tibianic is not 1x exp. You belive it is 1x exp just because the experience gain is the same as in official Tibia. The experience table is modified so you level up at least twice as fast as real Tibia. *facepalm*

Kid? Okay.. What do you base that accusation on? You think so just because I don't think and like the things you do? That's childish if you ask me.
And dude, seriously. You are embarrassing yourself. Tibianic is not 1x exp. You belive it is 1x exp just because the experience gain is the same as in official Tibia. The experience table is modified so you level up at least twice as fast as real Tibia. *facepalm*

At least You have admitted that you do not think.

And if u actually played the server you would know that 7x exp and changed experience table has effect on gameplay.

How about the djinn?

Don't answer, i won't anymore.

Wow, just wow dude. You actually made me laugh at your stupidity. Thanks.

BUMP! :D

ps.

Znote why did I got banned on Mosag, server rules violation? just because i logged out hmm nice, i was even talking to you on other char at that time. just logged out coz i finished bp explo . nice

Last edited:
Whenever you have the time, please create a server forum and guilds. Would be awesome.

Yes Znote add those things whenever u got time, and try making some server restarts (houses etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.