• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, people typically enjoy resets. They would give Faloria a huge boost in players. But I think that Znote's statement is saying something even more powerful.
That he's dedicated to Faloria regardless of how many players are online.

This is a trait you'll likely not see very often, if ever at all. And sends a strong message to his player base. Znote's doing a goddamn great job at his part, his players on the other hand, are a bit disappointing. Because his players CAN make Faloria great again, but they aren't.

Red

You know, people typically enjoy resets. They would give Faloria a huge boost in players. But I think that Znote's statement is saying something even more powerful.
That he's dedicated to Faloria regardless of how many players are online.

This is a trait you'll likely not see very often, if ever at all. And sends a strong message to his player base. Znote's doing a goddamn great job at his part, his players on the other hand, are a bit disappointing. Because his players CAN make Faloria great again, but they aren't.

Red

Yep, It is all players fault. As we like to have fun on the server (something that unfortunately didn't happen on Faloria). The only fun I had when I was rooking 4th highest level ;))

Yep, It is all players fault. As we like to have fun on the server (something that unfortunately didn't happen on Faloria). The only fun I had when I was rooking 4th highest level ;))

It's because you were never able to do something else.

As I must have forgot to mention it, and Znote forgot it somehow, Id just want to say that im currently away backpacking in Asia, and has been so for the last two months.

I Will be gone for another month, and returning back to Sweden at the end of May.

Regarding the server > the development has once again started for real. This time we will have two brand new developers (both expert in their areas) helping us out, while Znote is taking a break, and alot of work has already been done, but since im still on vacation, I dont have much/any time to contribute myself yet.

I Will update you with some more information soon.

PS: This server will of course remain un-reseted and online, but another server will show up. (There is currently no ETA for the new server, so there is no point asking about that)

Server uptime: 1 Month, 29 Days, 19 Hours and 23 Minutes.

Server is in total over half a year old.
Still running.

Originaltibia players quit , any good server i think guys its your time :]

Status
Not open for further replies.