• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amoaz, could you tell us please if the server will go up in 10 min, 1 hour or 12 hours? anything Please?

u meant his to dumb, dont bother him?

- - - Updated - - -

and how pathetic that is to put commercials instead of original website now there LOL

he probably don't wanna give out anything since the ddoser most likely is reading this thread.

to the ddoser, come on, im really bored, let us have some fun tonight :> if you really wanna ruin the server, you should do it later when ppl has taken some levels.

Its not in my hands atm. The dedicated company is doing in-depth research and is gathering all information that they will need to proceed and prevent this from happening again.

I Cant tell you when it will be available again, but trust me, I wont give up very easily. Ones every IP has been reported and the information is gatherd, I will gain access to it and do my thing.

Like I said in last post, patience.

Ey last-world nice things u selling there i can tell you something u know i made the anti cheat client right so i can easly create a bot for it and will give it out for free 2 your realmap isnt 100% npc full of bugs banshee quest is missing website just full with bunch of crap so i dont recommend this to buy u can better create own on ur self way less bugs;)

kind regards

53701688, cry me a river...(Btw this aint your Server, you've downloaded a Masterscores version, this one has alot of diffrent codes then you have)
And Amoaz how does it feel to claim about someones Server which aint DDoS protected and now it happens to you? =)

53701688, cry me a river...
And Amoaz how does it feel to claim about someones Server which aint DDoS protected and now it happens to you? =)

And Last World, please tell me how it feels to have claimed that the US goverment is DDoS protected, yet it happend to them. Please go google before you spread more cancer in my thread.

,,Don't let the kid win" means DONATE TO OUR SERVER, WE WILL PROVIDE U WITH 100% UPTIME OF DDOS ATTACKS. U WONT REGRET IT, MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND DONATE RIGHT NOW!

Nvm Amoaz...
But im telling you: you was one of them who told me to buy a better server with better DDoS protection...
NOW im telling you: befor you host a server, get the dedicated for it stable first, dont put up stuff you wont hold...

WE ALL KNEW, YOU WILL GET DDOSED..And now you WONDER it happend?

And Last World, please tell me how it feels to have claimed that the US goverment is DDoS protected, yet it happend to them. Please go google before you spread more cancer in my thread.

to bad i cant like this post more than once:'( (river)

- - - Updated - - -

btw amoaz you cant find out the ip if they are using a shell booter..

I dont give a fuck on the government, but im telling you: you was one of them who told me to buy a better server with better DDoS protection...
NOW im telling you: befor you host a server, get the dedicated for it stable first, dont put up stuff you wont hold...

Your server speccs:

Intel N2800 DC 4x1.86 GHz
RAM 4GB
HDD 2 x 1TB

Price: 20$, no iptables, no firewall, no nothing

Tells your players that you paid 200 euros. Stonk.

We however, got experience and we got the best protection available for the budget we hold. Or perhaps you also gatherd all information and abuse reported the ddoser?

And tbh, if ud give us any stable reason to trust in ur words Amoaz we would, but u already failed more than once in past, ppl dont forget. All u did to this server was ask the guy who made it to let u host it. All that trust talks about how good its gonna be and shit like that. So im asking, why server is offline, AGAIN. dont answer, we all know u failed, AGAIN

I dont give a fuck on the government, but im telling you: you was one of them who told me to buy a better server with better DDoS protection...

Still Amoaz can do smth against that, and finally succeed while all you can do is nothing.

Your server speccs:

So he paid 20$ for server which got ddosed, and u paid 200 and its still down? Seems like u just owned urself ;d

Your server speccs:

Intel N2800 DC 4x1.86 GHz
RAM 4GB
HDD 2 x 1TB

Price: 20$, no iptables, no firewall, no nothing

Never said how much I paid, I only paid 30€ yea, but it seems like you paying 200€ and still the same shit as it happend to my, so dont cry around here..
You got iptables, firewall and might more, but still getting DDoS'd? Mister ProUltraMega-IM-ULTRA-DDOS-PROTECTED =)

Status
Not open for further replies.