• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your server speccs:

Intel N2800 DC 4x1.86 GHz
RAM 4GB
HDD 2 x 1TB

Price: 20$, no iptables, no firewall, no nothing

Tells your players that you paid 200 euros. Stonk.

We however, got experience and we got the best protection available for the budget we hold. Or perhaps you also gatherd all information and abuse reported the ddoser?

made me laughing so damn hard hahahahah

So he paid 20$ for server which got ddosed, and u paid 200 and its still down? Seems like u just owned urself ;d

You have no clue what I paid, what protection im using or how big the botnet that hit us were.

Enough of trollfeeding, feels like speaking to a bunch of monkeys.

we got the best protection available for the budget we hold.

Just curious, how much are you spending on DoS protection? I assume you're paying someone to do it for you.
You could make your own protection with less than 20€/month, although it'd take some time and expertise to set it all up.

My dedicated wasnt that good, right...
But REMEMBER:
It would have hold alot of players and I also had no problems with it, I could buy me a expensiver one, but, WHAT FOR? Good that you have paid alot and still failing :D

I would say the same ,,feels like speaking to a bunch of monkeys." if i wouldnt get anything ,,smart" to say to ppl that are waiting for serv :)

You have no clue what I paid, what protection im using or how big the botnet that hit us were.

Enough of trollfeeding, feels like speaking to a bunch of monkeys.

Its cause people aint buying your BS. what are you gonna do when you found out you've been struck by a botnet? ban over 5,000 ips? most of them are prolly the players who downloaded ryans client anyway. xddd

Amoaz and failing are relatives. Failing and Faloria are realtives. Faloria= FAILoria
What did you expect? This server is a total bullshit, totally overrated server, i dont know why so much expectation about it.

WTF, Real Last World, ppl will think this is me..lol
But, your right xD

Geeeezz, shut the hell up haha, if you guys don't want to play or lost faith, GTFO. There are plenty of servers out there, go get em tigers. Stop Q_Q..

they waited 6 months to let ppl forget about mastercores-znote.com or sth like that failed hard. Now they thave tried theyr chances once again, and guess what? F-A-I-L hAHAH

Fuck all of u haters. Either u play the server or you dont play it. So shut ur faces.

Honestly peroxide, what do you expect, when people have their hopes up, and something goes wrong. Everyone will most deffo starting "trolling". Because they are behind a screen and would make you guys give a shit.

Which seems to work. Since you guys keep calling them animals >.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.