• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take ur time, when ur ready to launch it, then launch it

why third? Tibianic,2x exp. Tibianic-hr have this rate but iryont don't care about this server and it will get closed when realots starts.

Tibianic is already online for 2 years and will be prolly online at last another 2 years opposing to all these other servers that appear and die after few weeks/months?

Acctually v86955, you must have forgot one :(

If i remember correct, mastercores had exactly 15 editions and this one will be 16th. You should know it, because you were a part of the Realsofts's (aka scammer) team.

Tibianic is already online for 2 years and will be prolly online at last another 2 years opposing to all these other servers that appear and die after few weeks/months?

If i remember correct, mastercores had exactly 15 editions and this one will be 16th. You should know it, because you were a part of the Realsofts's (aka scammer) team.

I was in the team for 1 edition, the successfull edition, and I actually lost more money then I gained, but that dosnt matter because you wont believe that anyway. Not sure how many times I have to say that, people are either retards or just dont want to accept it.

Regarding the launch date, it wont be changed. The 7th December 18.00 GMT1 will still be the date.

Hey mate, can you give us some Golden Days? like 7++?

Despite being a scam it was the most successful server after Tibianic. Actually, it was more fun than most tibianic highrate versions, but that might be because the oldschool community had some new players join at that time and we didn't have to play against the same players we've been playing against for like 3 years.

After working on the server the whole day, it finally runs as it should.

Me and Znote relaxing abit on GM island before we keep on working on the website and the protection.

...and trying out the shared exp for Golden Accounts

Also, everyone that creates an account on Faloria will have 3 free days of Golden Account (dosnt matter when you create your account). After that you will have to pay for it. Please note that Golden Account has nothing to do with the regulair Premium Account (everyone can access all areas without paying on our server, the Golden Account is just for people that want to enjoy some extra features!)

try to open it on Wendnesday please. Also make sure that ppl who will make ACC 2 days before u open the server, they wont start with 1 day golden acc.

Your server will be succesfull under the weeks realots are offline. When its on, you'll go down to your mc logged characters.

funny part is that last time when both servers were online realots had like 200 players online max (150 on average) while mastercores had 400 players online (peaking to 600 if i am right)

imo realots is a great server for ppl who like 7.7 and mastercores for ppl who prefer 7.4 over 7.7 :)

try to open it on Wendnesday please. Also make sure that ppl who will make ACC 2 days before u open the server, they wont start with 1 day golden acc.

The golden account dosnt activate until you login to your character, so dont be worried about that. And no, I wont move the date and release something half arsed.

I Understand if you guys are exited to play, but there is still alot of work to be done before we can let you online.

can you fuck off? if he needs the time to fix everything give him it. don't force him to open it to early and cry later that there bugs or even worse he has to reset shit cause of people like you. no ssshhh and wait patiently or are you to addicted to this game..?

amoaz take your time, to many ots open to early (wich had potential) and have to shut down and reset cause of opening to early.

if you can't play at the opening then play later? its not the end of the world kiddo's

can you fuck off? if he needs the time to fix everything give him it. don't force him to open it to early and cry later that there bugs or even worse he has to reset shit cause of people like you. no ssshhh and wait patiently or are you to addicted to this game..?

amoaz take your time, to many ots open to early (wich had potential) and have to shut down and reset cause of opening to early.

if you can't play at the opening then play later? its not the end of the world kiddo's

Yes i'm addicted to tibia dont ask like u didnt know. You mad kid.

funny part is that last time when both servers were online realots had like 200 players online max (150 on average) while mastercores had 400 players online (peaking to 600 if i am right)

imo realots is a great server for ppl who like 7.7 and mastercores for ppl who prefer 7.4 over 7.7 :)

It had more ppl just because realots wasnt as wanted as it is now. Mastercores will be same as tibianic-hr even worse and ppl already know how server like mastercores or tibianic-hr ends. Some of us were playing tibianic-hr for already 5 months, noobs,whiners quitted it much faster. So in my opinion statement of ppl who are so excited to play mastercores is totally retarded. Experience from tibianic-hr shows how its going to be in few weeks. Previous realots had other hoster, also there were two or more hard rollbacks what made ppl quit. This time it's Iryont hoster of tibianic-lr which is online for 1.5year ~ and tibianic-hr 5 months. Atleast I trust him much more and after beiing already tired of playing 7.4 style servers, i'm rly glad to see something different what is 7.7 server with original cipsoft files. THX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.