• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient, it's only 5 days away, the longer the wait means more bug fixes and less downtime whilst we would be online, so you guys really aren't losing anything at the moment that would be due to possible downtime for bug fixes!

Problem of faloria is realots coming soon? 1-2 weeks.
Idk what OT to play maybe which has more players :) i will get my team too
Open ot on weekend.. weekends is for party.. not RPG

Problem of faloria is realots coming soon? 1-2 weeks.
Idk what OT to play maybe which has more players :) i will get my team too
Open ot on weekend.. weekends is for party.. not RPG

realots= serious long-term server with insane stability+the best oldschool hoster using real cipsoft engine with serious pvp because items are hard to get

mastercores=not so serious but fun for pvp/wars cause its easy to get supplies+levels

Both are good for different players :)

realots= serious long-term server with insane stability+the best oldschool hoster using real cipsoft engine with serious pvp because items are hard to get

mastercores=not so serious but fun for pvp/wars cause its easy to get supplies+levels

Both are good for different players :)

I will play faloria for pk and so.. and realots as serious player
But this is only my choice :D

Trust me in realots you are faster lvl 100 than here lol
Not even close o_O

Simple rune farm for SD's and you can get 100 on mastercores in a few days with some supreme dedication.

Stairhopping is bugged on mastercores and monsters don't target you till you have been on the same floor as them for like 0.5 seconds... which leaves you .5 seconds to stairhop anything from a behemoth to an orshabaal on a level 8 sorc with SD's and be untouched ;p

Not even close o_O

Simple rune farm for SD's and you can get 100 on mastercores in a few days with some supreme dedication.

Stairhopping is bugged on mastercores and monsters don't target you till you have been on the same floor as them for like 0.5 seconds... which leaves you .5 seconds to stairhop anything from a behemoth to an orshabaal on a level 8 sorc with SD's and be untouched ;p

Correct me if im wrong? Wasn't the first lvl 100 in realots furia after 2-3 weeks? or even faster lol

And after lvl 100 you still got 3x exp in realots and here only 1.6x

Im looking forward to it!

But, can't you make after 50+ constantly 3x exp? I think it is low enough, 1,6x after 100 is a bit harsh low imo.

and how is the manareg? like with and without promo for each class, would be nice to know that

Correct me if im wrong? Wasn't the first lvl 100 in realots furia after 2-3 weeks? or even faster lol

And after lvl 100 you still got 3x exp in realots and here only 1.6x
Furia got 100 in a month

Mastercores could be like 5-7 days with dedication.

RealOTS was staged to like 2x after 120, and 1.5x etc and so on

i wonder if iryont will add these stages aswell..

I wonder how dificult is to put a fucking proxy on character list ,just like valhalla servers. north americans/south players arent able to play those fucking low rate euro servers. u guys got too much profit on it , just try it , would grow up in like 30% the amount of players in server.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how dificult is to put a fucking proxy on character list ,just like valhalla servers. north americans/south players arent able to play those fucking low rate euro servers. u guys got too much profit on it , just try it , would grow up in like 30% the amount of players in server.

Trust me in realots you are faster lvl 100 than here lol

Well realots gameplay will be easier duo to wands (I mean, d guards with woi and exori vis a day, and you're basically rich.) and the fact that you can only take 1 frag/4 days on realots without getting RS, while here you can take 16 frags/4 days. Meaning alot less pking, as most people will just roleplay all day long or pk on noob chars.

I see more challenge in this server. The only challenge on realots, will be the lower exp than here. So basically, realots will be about patience and Faloria will be about the actuall skill to avoid pkers and find ways to go profit without wands, as it won't be as easy to rune farm anymore. As it was on last Mastercores.

Well realots gameplay will be easier duo to wands (I mean, d guards with woi and exori vis a day, and you're basically rich.) and the fact that you can only take 1 frag/4 days on realots without getting RS, while here you can take 16 frags/4 days. Meaning alot less pking, as most people will just roleplay all day long or pk on noob chars.

I see more challenge in this server. The only challenge on realots, will be the lower exp than here. So basically, realots will be about patience and Faloria will be about the actuall skill to avoid pkers and find ways to go profit without wands, as it won't be as easy to rune farm anymore. As it was on last Mastercores.

There was already tibianic-hr and from my experience i know its 32938283218 muche easier to profit at 7.4 even without runemakers cause its mastercores, means fireballs 6x, better lootrate than on tibianic. U must be so retarded saying that profit on realots will be so easy. You cant go guards everyday as soon as u are in war, so how to profit after u join the war? On last mastercores i didnt have to use mcs to become rich and h lvl very very easy, but its GOOD its starting now, 2-3 weeks before realots , thanks to it ppl will get already bored and they will join realots

realots is full of custom crap ;p

As i heard, it wont be any custom things on realots, atleast at the begining..

All comparing servers: Realots is 100% Rl tibia, nothing else to add
Anyway this server seems good for rpg aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back