• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
to bad they went on the same boat with Erik/Maikel.
Thats like me going on the boat with Ryan.

Erik/Mikael on the same boat? Yes he was before, his not anymore. Perhaps go read out on our staff before talking.

Was and still is bad. Same engine and everything, which was the main problem.

We've already understood that you hate us, so why stick around and why would you post things you have no idea about? Which you actually pretty simply could read in the first post. Ohwell.. haters gonna hate.

Regarding the website it will be online tomorrow or early Friday.

Lol I'll bet you all Erik/Realsoft hardcoded commands into the engine to get money and shit when he says a phrase.

He "fixed" my OTServ one time and I didn't give him credits and he basically could shut it down, make himself a GM and do whatever he wanted.

Lol I'll bet you all Erik/Realsoft hardcoded commands into the engine to get money and shit when he says a phrase.

He "fixed" my OTServ one time and I didn't give him credits and he basically could shut it down, make himself a GM and do whatever he wanted.

Lold, you're the biggest RealOTs fanboy I've seen. Take a chill pill bro, other servers are allowed to exist aswell. It's not up to you to decide what people play.

Lold, you're the biggest RealOTs fanboy I've seen. Take a chill pill bro, other servers are allowed to exist aswell. It's not up to you to decide what people play.
You think I'm making this up?

I only fanboy realots so far because i'm bored and its funny to see people get pissed.

All kidding aside, yes he really put commands in my engine. Unban my old account and I can show you the PM's

You think I'm making this up?

I only fanboy realots so far because i'm bored and its funny to see people get pissed.

All kidding aside, yes he really put commands in my engine. Unban my old account and I can show you the PM's

You just admitted to having a banned account, and you're back so that's Ban Evasion? Who was your old user anyway? Technically you also admitted to trolling there.

You just admitted to having a banned account, and you're back so that's Ban Evasion? Who was your old user anyway? Technically you also admitted to trolling there.

Peroxide got his shotgun up, loaded and ready to fire:rolleyes:

Technically you also admitted to trolling there.

Technically? He meant to admit it.

Didn't read the thread at all but I recognized Amoaz. If he has the same serv as Realsoft or Realsoft did somethin to it, good chance he did put some shit in ;P

Technically? He meant to admit it.

Didn't read the thread at all but I recognized Amoaz. If he has the same serv as Realsoft or Realsoft did somethin to it, good chance he did put some shit in ;P

A real troll doesn't admit he is one.

Erik/Mikael on the same boat? Yes he was before, his not anymore. Perhaps go read out on our staff before talking.

They probably have read the staff but if erik WAS behind this project you wouldn't be putting his name up on staff because nobody would play.

@Peroxide, i think maybe you guys should do an update on the rules because i couldn't find anything about ban evasion there, for new users not breaking the rules it'd be nice if the rules were up to date.

@Peroxide, i think maybe you guys should do an update on the rules because i couldn't find anything about ban evasion there, for new users not breaking the rules it'd be nice if the rules were up to date.

Pretty much common sense, if you get banned for something then wait it out. But yes, I do think it should be listed :)

Pretty much common sense, if you get banned for something then wait it out. But yes, I do think it should be listed :)

What if you get perm ban =O, you should just ban ips for the period of time because it's pretty easy to bypass the system otland is using atm

i got banned till March for acting like i will ddoss : <

Dont be hatin', go dance some with Ryan again instead.

[video=youtube;zA2vPX-CWSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2vPX-CWSE[/video]

i dont rly care but everyone whos not retarded would understand it was simple joke, how could punio the biggest kid and retard be able to ddoss anything also how could he be ryan haha

It says in the rules trolling is illegal so i guess that's why =D

Don't really think the mods know who punio is though so they might've thought it was for real =S

You have been banned for the following reason:
Threatening to DDOS server, have a merry christmas.

Date the ban will be lifted: 6th March 2013, 20:00

but someone has to be mad here if i got banned for 3..5 months haha

It says in the rules trolling is illegal so i guess that's why =D

Don't really think the mods know who punio is though so they might've thought it was for real =S

His the guy in the middle of the video clip I just posted. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.