• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop fckin raging morons, if you don't want to wait then go away and never come back! we won't miss you for sure :|

Looking foward to play this OT, havent been actively playin for 2 years now. Is there any news on it might be a delayed release?

Dibs on Fibula Rotworms!, we don't need the site until like 5-10 minutes before the server opens really :eek:

With GMT1 do you mean GMT+1? i.e the server will launch in 45 minutes? I'm a little confused because you said website would be up 17.00 GMT+1 (in about 1.5h) when it was 16.30 GMT+1.

You could also be talking about GMT which right now is 16.16 or 4.16pm

Well atm it's 16:23 (GMT + 0:00) in the uk with GMT + 1:00 it would be 17:23 (obviously) so the server should be online 17:00 English time if that helps lol I have confused myself now.....

Screw you Taze! Lol! checked it aswell

Well atm it's 16:23 (GMT + 0:00) in the uk with GMT + 1:00 it would be 17:23 (obviously) so the server should be online 17:00 English time if that helps lol I have confused myself now.....

Screw you Taze! Lol! checked it aswell

Yea thats correct, 18:00 (gmt +1), uk time 17:00 (gmt +0). In 30 minutes if thats not clear. :)

Server delayed 15 mins.

Website should be up at 18.00 (in 15 mins) and server 18.15 (30 mins).

Server delayed 15 mins.

Website should be up at 18.00 (in 15 mins) and server 18.15 (30 mins).

Wow. Ignoring my post. You're cold Amoaz. You used to be such a nice guy.

/jokes ^^

Good luck with Faloria :]

I guess it will be delayed more times. Why u didn't put websie online earlier is a mystery for me.

Wow. Ignoring my post. You're cold Amoaz. You used to be such a nice guy.

/jokes ^^

Good luck with Faloria :]

Actually didnt care to read through all the posts < since I thought it was 100% flame and bullshit :|

But yes, free PACC, free 3 days of GACC

I guess it will be delayed more times. Why u didn't put websie online earlier is a mystery for me.

Znote is doing the last tweaks on the firewall. Wont allow anyone to get online before its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.