• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuff im working on meanwhile:
- Player skills saving.
- Possibility to create female characters. (website)
- Count how many players are online. (website)
- Talkaction which lets players who registered today change character gender for a couple days.

Can you also fix the magic level rate? I think it is too low.

Best of luck with the server guys. The best thing to know about DDoS attacks is that if you keep strong, they usually give up.

Red

Best of luck with the server guys. The best thing to know about DDoS attacks is that if you keep strong, they usually give up.

Red

Thanks for the kind words. However, so does the players :(

Contact Tibianic to help DDOS protection its only oldschool server that is not getting DDOS. Try that because i dont wanna exp with crash and rollback

LOL, No they dont Red, I got DDoSd like 1 week and Im just telling you, I already had a call with Server4You expert, he didnt help in anyway with DDoS attacks..
They wont do a SHIT to help, anyway its not software thingy, its hardware, ask them so if they will upgrade your dedicated with a 20 gbps ddos protection :D..
And YOU(Amoaz) TELLING ME I paid 30€ a month, your fucking dedicated is hosted by Server4You and aint more worth then 50€...maybe you got 32 gb ddr3, but not even 1 mb ddos protection, why you think they selling servers that cheap :D

kTHXbye, good night =)

its not software thingy, its hardware, ask them so if they will upgrade your dedicated with a 20 gbps ddos protection

Not necessary, you can spread the load and keep the game server IP away from prying eyes using cloud-like methods.
It's not that expensive either, you can get a lowend VPS for 1-2€/month.

LOL, No they dont Red, I got DDoSd like 1 week and Im just telling you, I already had a call with Server4You expert, he didnt help in anyway with DDoS attacks..
They wont do a SHIT to help, anyway its not software thingy, its hardware, ask them so if they will upgrade your dedicated with a 20 gbps ddos protection :D..
And YOU(Amoaz) TELLING ME I paid 30€ a month, your fucking dedicated is hosted by Server4You and aint more worth then 50€...maybe you got 32 gb ddr3, but not even 1 mb ddos protection, why you think they selling servers that cheap :D

kTHXbye, good night =)

alright, we got your point already, can you stfu now? you look very gangsta on ur pic btw, damn wigga lol

Thanks for the kind words. However, so does the players :(

Ofc, you're talking bullshit once again. Ddos protection for 50€ gg. And no hosting company will help you when you get ddos'd, afaik theyll just kick you from their services.

@peromod, wd deleting posts containing negative feedback when your server fails - realsoft story all over again, same shit different time.

Ofc, you're talking bullshit once again. Ddos protection for 50€ gg. And no hosting company will help you when you get ddos'd, afaik theyll just kick you from their services.

@peromod, wd deleting posts containing negative feedback when your server fails - realsoft story all over again, same shit different time.

yo gailthetruthman

You see 50 euros for a dedicated, and he is hosting this for players? Next scammer who wants to get money from players liing to them. Good try. You just got boosted.

Contact Tibianic to help DDOS protection its only oldschool server that is not getting DDOS. Try that because i dont wanna exp with crash and rollback

Tibianic was ddosed 2 weeks straight,was offline for 4-5 days and had another 3-4 days with several laggs and kicks.

Sooo the server is offline?
Edit: Sorry for asking, don't really feel like going back and reading.

Why would iryont help a competing server?

Tibianic was ddosed 2 weeks straight,was offline for 4-5 days and had another 3-4 days with several laggs and kicks.

all i want to say is look how long this version of tibianci is on, and look how many times it went down cause of ddos (not often). im sure tibianic has fine protection. I just hope this server gets it aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo the server is offline?
Edit: Sorry for asking, don't really feel like going back and reading.

until tomorrow between 15:00-20:00.. (i hope..)

all i want to say is look how long this version of tibianci is on, and look how many times it went down cause of ddos (not often). im sure tibianic has fine protection. I just hope this server gets it aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

until tomorrow between 15:00-20:00.. (i hope..)

Yes i am aware tibianic been arround long,and it is really stable.
But ryan was ddosing it a few weeks back so to say it never happend is to act like an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.