• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amoaz is banning people basing on game chat as a proof ;D

If his retarded enough to admit it by himself in a public channel, sure, why not?
First cry like a baby in this thread about being the worst OT ever, then cry about us not deleting cheaters, then PG on OT, get banished for admitting rune farming in public channel, cry again. I can see the infinity loop going on here.

If his retarded enough to admit it by himself in a public channel, sure, why not?
First cry like a baby in this thread about being the worst OT ever, then cry about us not deleting cheaters, then PG on OT, get banished for admitting rune farming in public channel, cry again. I can see the infinity loop going on here.

Someone saying he has a Runefarm in game-chat ok that ain't good, but a banishment for it? maybe the guy was hacked, ok we know he wasnt but what if, think about it.

btw. i am banned too, i got banned like 2h before blind and i still dont know why (Feuchtwangen here). Amoaz u think players will feel safe when they can be deleted anytime without reason ?

Banning someone basing on game chat? seriously ? hahaha

just wondering are you ever gonna make it abit more highrate? or you gonna keep it lowrate..? cause atm you will lose pretty much 75% of your players when realots will come. simple cause this is way to serious for such a "crap" server. cause lets be honest you can't let this be a lowrate server with these files/bugs etc.
just my suggestion and many others is to make it more "highrate". like higher the drop rate, make the exp rate abit higher. do atleast something to make it feel less serious and time waste...

idk why, but my password/acc dont work on the client. I can log in on the website, but I cant log in in game ._. help me please

how is that proof rofl

i dont know how it is handled in your country but if you go to police here and admit any crime then u will be arrested.

also everyone knows that mex is cheating anyway, while complaining about too many cheaters on faloria.

wow how cool! my account got banned after playing for 2 hours and without a reason or explanation, just banned while trying to buy a p set :D

(you're doing it wrong, admins.)

wow how cool! my account got banned after playing for 2 hours and without a reason or explanation, just banned while trying to buy a p set :D

Sux admins, sux shit ots thats all i do not recommend.

Ye we're having a great time banning without any reason at all! :D

Oh yes we laughed so hard when we deleted without any proof at all! :w00t:

Last edited:
That's normal, if ban is justified player will spam in public thread. If it's not then he will write pm... keep up the good work!

If I deselect Auto Chase Off and put follow target on and then move while attacking a monster, moving will cause it to stop following even though it shouldn't since I have Auto Chase Off deselected. It will start following again though if I reattack the monster and don't move this time while follow is on.

ey fix the m lvl rate man.. or higher the m lvl rate or make mages lose less % when dieing... its way to hard now.. (pls take a serious look into it)

ey fix the m lvl rate man.. or higher the m lvl rate or make mages lose less % when dieing... its way to hard now.. (pls take a serious look into it)

Indeed.

Faloria is a great server but the magic level rate is ridicilous. You and the other gamemasters are doing a good job banning botters - amoaz. Unlike most server. But I just got ddosed to DC (with pz) and killed, several times and thus dropped down to ml 37 again. After a week of playing with life rings nonstop I realized I will never reach 40 and that was the last drop. I'm out. I'm saying this because I know how much money you invested in the server and I hope you get'em back but that might be hard as very many is getting annoyed by the magic level rate.

Since faloria is active on 2 forums (otfans, otland) I suppose I'll post the same thing here:

It would be a shame for some war/pvp material to go to waste. If someone feels like making a video I've got some clips.

Namnlös.jpg

Keep the goodwork up :)
Anyway you could edit your red message saying
"playername have been deleted" to "playername HAS been deleted" :D

Ye maybe u can detect botters, thats good. But still house doesnt work, ppl dont have a place where they can make runes. And there is still a lot of bugs, exura vita and exura gran should remove paralyze.

Status
Not open for further replies.