• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabye he did not want to talk...... mabye if you said Reply now or deleted. all you said was hiho lol mabtye he was joking around you never know.
5787878.jpg

Znote is there any chancei can contact u i got big problem
Sending a PM might be a good idea. :)

Znote/Amoaz, when are we going to be able to checkup characters etc?

Znote/Amoaz, when are we going to be able to checkup characters etc?

very soon, when I have slept and my brain is operational again, and I feel like it.

I already quit because of it. diying once mean that you have to magic level for several hours with life ring to get it back. And if you die once a day (which often happens on a war server like this) you'll never achieve ml 40 if you don't play really much. I already quit due to the fact that I would never achieve ml 40 and I assume others will do the same. Change it before it's too late. It already decreased the population, you don't want it to kill of the server totally.

House system added. :)
www.faloria.eu/pages/houses.php

How to buy a hose?
- Login on website and view the house list.
- Make sure your character is offline, and have enough money in bank to purchase the house.
- Buy the house by clicking the "Buy" button.

When you buy a house, it will immediately pay for it, and the house will be available for you on next server restart.

this ot sux ! lot of bugs like magic level loos

You are a bug.

Forgot about magic level.

MAKE A USEFUL WEBSITE FFS

You obviously haven't been paying any attention at all.

I already quit because of it. diying once mean that you have to magic level for several hours with life ring to get it back. And if you die once a day (which often happens on a war server like this) you'll never achieve ml 40 if you don't play really much. I already quit due to the fact that I would never achieve ml 40 and I assume others will do the same. Change it before it's too late. It already decreased the population, you don't want it to kill of the server totally.

Most mages around level 50 have magic level 40. Thats very high. Mages around level 100 will probably run around with magic level 60+ easily.
Buy blessings to reduce magic level loss. (Along with exp and skills). This is a serious server that mimics original tibia loss percents. (Actually, we are more kind than [email protected]). If you insist on being fed by a spoon, perhaps this OT is too hard for you.

Last edited:
Znote, ALOT of players are actually complaining about it, just think about it :p

I dont care znote keep it that way ! keep it real! I love this server. stop dying! carry pvp runes on you! do what ever u need to do !

- - - Updated - - -

by the way why would you delete pirate king blocking the bridge? it's was allowd to do that in real tibia .. o.o all they have to do is kill the dude blocking the path .. prevents us of getting sneak lol

everything is fine except ring of healings, but anyway everyone knows this ots is not worth to waste too much time on it so just keep playing for fun and for war.

change % lose of magic rate.

- - - Updated - - -

everything is fine except ring of healings, but anyway everyone knows this ots is not worth to waste too much time on it so just keep playing for fun and for war.

thats why you guys are exping the hole day todayXD hahaha serious i always see you say things like this but you and zabije are the most no life persons i ever met. does zabije even have school/work?

Update: Character Profiles are introduced! :D

Everything you "added" should've been mandatory from day 1 lolol.

The AAC is created from scratch, because I care about website security, and we have had a general bad experience with Nicaw, if not for security then for performance.
Based on this I decided to create a new AAC, that is both secure and runs very well with performance in mind.

Stuff like "character profile, latest deaths, etc" are not essential things. You don't join an OT because of the website or its functions, but because of the game itself.
Thats why its not essential to start an OT with a full fledged website, but rather introduce them later in the game as time comes up.

So what I am saying, is that no, it should not be mandatory from day 1. You are just spoiled by crappy AACs. Judging an OT server by its website, knowing that they are actively improving/working on it, is stupid.

The website soon has all basic functions, and it runs those basic functions 10 times better than Gesior/Modern AAC/Nicaw. And I intend to keep working on the website as long as the community wants me to continue on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.