• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not even able to dupe, so please dont even talk lol :p

Znote brags about his secure homepage, still server crashes and gets DDoSed.

Znote and Realsoft must be using the same perfume because they both smell like bullshit.

Znote brags about his secure homepage, still server crashes and gets DDoSed.

Znote and Realsoft must be using the same perfume because they both smell like bullshit.

DDoS has so much to do with the website, right retard?

Oh btw, we havnt got DDoSed a single time since we swapped host. But I guess you, the almighty retard, knows best.

DDoS has so much to do with the website, right retard?

Oh btw, we havnt got DDoSed a single time since we swapped host. But I guess you, the almighty retard, knows best.

Since your website is 10 times better than anyone out on the market it should atleast be able to deflect DDoS attacks (use it for counter attacks), read peoples mind and while the homepage is at it, it should have groupsex with you, Znote and Realsoft untill your homepage gives all of you a simultaneous orgasm.

Update: Character Profiles are introduced! :D

The AAC is created from scratch, because I care about website security, and we have had a general bad experience with Nicaw, if not for security then for performance.
Based on this I decided to create a new AAC, that is both secure and runs very well with performance in mind.

Stuff like "character profile, latest deaths, etc" are not essential things. You don't join an OT because of the website or its functions, but because of the game itself.
Thats why its not essential to start an OT with a full fledged website, but rather introduce them later in the game as time comes up.

So what I am saying, is that no, it should not be mandatory from day 1. You are just spoiled by crappy AACs. Judging an OT server by its website, knowing that they are actively improving/working on it, is stupid.

The website soon has all basic functions, and it runs those basic functions 10 times better than Gesior/Modern AAC/Nicaw. And I intend to keep working on the website as long as the community wants me to continue on it.
People like to browse a website whilst making runes etc.

I've noticed no difference in speed or anything with your website, compared to someone who uses nicaws or any other aac's.

Use whatever Tibianic uses, it's clearly the dominant webpage of the oldschool servers

People like to browse a website whilst making runes etc.
And I don't deny their opportunity to do so. And our website is quickly progressing and becoming more and more full fledged.

I've noticed no difference in speed or anything with your website, compared to someone who uses nicaws or any other aac's.
What you notice and what the server computer notice are two different things.

Use whatever Tibianic uses, it's clearly the dominant webpage of the oldschool servers
I have no intentions of ripping off tibianic. And I disagree with you. I can only see tibianic use that website, and I have no intentions of copying them.

Copying OT servers is stupid, creating variation so players can decide themselves what they prefer to play is bliss, and we intend to let them. We have our own way of dealing with things, tibianic has theirs.
If you prefer tibianic servers over ours, then by all means, go play there instead of crying here. We will not change and adapt Faloria to satisfy wannabe tibianic fans(they should play tibianic after all, not be here). We will evolve in our own way.

I'm not saying copy tibianic's website, I'm saying copy whatever "aac" they use.

Stop with all the "hurr go play tibianic instead u no like here hurrr we no need satisfy tibianic fans hurrr"

Quite annoying, and yes a website isn't needed at all but it's just the biggest "quality of life" thing you can possibly have.

I'm not saying copy tibianic's website, I'm saying copy whatever "aac" they use.

Stop with all the "hurr go play tibianic instead u no like here hurrr we no need satisfy tibianic fans hurrr"

Quite annoying, and yes a website isn't needed at all but it's just the biggest "quality of life" thing you can possibly have.

Even if their website framework would be for public, why should I even consider using it when I am creating something better.
And yes, it is quite annoying, all these tibianic/realots wannabe crying to us about shit.

, all these tibianic/realots wannabe crying to us about shit.
I'm not being serious when I do it lolol.

Should work on a new Faloria engine from scratch tbh, if you want it to be longterm.

Seems as if you guys don't even know how to change magic level loss.

I'm not being serious when I do it lolol.

Should work on a new Faloria engine from scratch tbh, if you want it to be longterm.

Seems as if you guys don't even know how to change magic level loss.

Yeah, you see this is download and run server. :( Wat is config.lua?

We don't want to change the magic level loss.
Deal+with+it+Otter_259462_3755483.jpg

The only server, where u exp, u die on SERVER FREEZES", ur not geting anything back, and they want u to donate. After all u end up dieing for saying truth, that this server is one big peace of shit. Amoaz is the most retarded guy IN the fcking whole OTS COMMUNITY. He cant fix paradox tower chests only after 5 days. All spawns are fcked up, over crowded. There are no real team to fight against, everyone feel like farming runes and exping. And as i said, amoaz fails everything and then znote has to fix it all. All he can do is ,,talk" and even that he cant do right. DO NOT PLAY THERE

if you wouldn't die by freeze it would be by us. never seen someone dieing this much. and then you come with there are no real team to fight, but yesterday you got fucked up in open lol. gl in your fantasy world.

please man dont make me laught, every time im logged in or witek, u are all in fcking pz so wtf are u talking about hahahaha

The only server, where u exp, u die on SERVER FREEZES", ur not geting anything back, and they want u to donate. After all u end up dieing for saying truth, that this server is one big peace of shit. Amoaz is the most retarded guy IN the fcking whole OTS COMMUNITY. He cant fix paradox tower chests only after 5 days. All spawns are fcked up, over crowded. There are no real team to fight against, everyone feel like farming runes and exping. And as i said, amoaz fails everything and then znote has to fix it all. All he can do is ,,talk" and even that he cant do right. DO NOT PLAY THERE

Most pathetic person Ive ever seen tbh. Ohwell atleast you will be gone for awhile. So sad you cant wait 5 minutes but instantly starts to flame me and the server and then threathens me to do everything to crash it and kill it. Gave you a warning but your obviously way too retarded to take it seriously. Ohwell have fun doing something else, somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.