• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD SERVER! Lot of players online, many wars and friendly community. Today we fought on Fibula 3 teams 10 ppl each. Video will be up shortly!
Contact GM Alzheimer for starting equips. !!

@up, lol why not? at least try to expplain what the problem is. Our Technicans staff will be glad to help you.

~~~P.S.
VIdeo looks awesome, will be up shortly

Looks like a fun, crowded and popular server!!!!1! Oldera will be on tonight guys.

Who's Ryan? lol...

I actually like the server :)
4e28m.jpg

@sajo
Yeah , I assume the same... RealOts will be up so ..

Sucks that you guys decided to put it up just before realots opened. :/

I'm already getting tired of the 7.7 version, hopefully others will too, and everyone will start playing 7.4 again!

Sucks that you guys decided to put it up just before realots opened. :/

I'm already getting tired of the 7.7 version, hopefully others will too, and everyone will start playing 7.4 again!
I doubt it.

Only reason I'm playing is its the most stable and complete OT in existance.

I hate to see the server going this dead, we are still 3 active players and it's lame haha.. It's cleary the best otserver around, the best client and the best version.. I started at realOTS also, but it's just so lame there..

Sure Faloria got abit of bugs that should be fixed and I could offer my self to help, because I know ppl will get tired of RealOTS and look for a server like Faloria, it's the best (well, atleast I think that..).

-Scollen.

Server is still running. :p

lul this serv still up? wd wasting ur money for a dead serv

Not wasting, spending. Our server is financed by our donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.