• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ghostot // Free Points // Tibia 8.60

GM Rocks needs to be demoted for tp'ing players to the point of annoyance. Please control your GMs, Wason.

I was having fun trying to solo them bosses. just can't wait to get back in. was going to explore VIP portal.

Zoltyum is fun as well, way lower rate then this. pets, balanced vocs, mining and collecting to make the donor stuff you pay for.

its dying out though, waiting for him to re release since he finally fixed the pvp bug. so I would just keep a check on it and wait. i'm trying to find another one worth playing myself. this one seemed like it was going to be fun. I had already died a lot trying to solo bosses lol.

Let me know when I can get on XD still waiting on my donation points that didn't automatically go through. Hope everything is going well I can't wait to play when I get home from work!

Thank you guys for a good comment im sure server will be good
affter we trying to fix that thanks,
i'll post when server Is up

im rly so sad about that realy because my server was already worked 2 weeks age without any bugs but there's something strange happend in database * Sql

I was going to ask if it was in your database, cause it seemed like it was deleting my account, but I was still able to view my account, and log in online. didn't want to say it and feel stupid.

there's miss in mysql connection & database world id
sorry about that but bad news for u

we will Restert all accounts..
Please when that happend say ur name
and if u donate we will back the points to u again
and we will give 250 point for free Enjoy
im very sorry i just try like 15 time to fix mysql without Restert

Back