• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ghostot // Free Points // Tibia 8.60

well good news and some is bad..

the good news that we have more then before of ram

the bad news that we restert all accounts / characters

For now we are still working

Are you ready? :)
Server is back up server going to start Tomorrow At 5 GMT
Enjoy with that and comment ur character name here going to give 250 free points for 15 character only

Character name Masterslacker! Hope everything is working perfectly now still can't wait to play!

guys server won't start in that time im not home i don't know when i'll back
thnx

its cool, just let us know when its up. I'm playing rl atm anyways. while I have some time for it.

hey dude your donor eq does not work. I have the
01:12 You see a Goldline Robe (Arm:10, magic level +12, protection all +10%, faster regeneration).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids. it does add magice level first, doesn't add faster regain, and I haven't noticed any protection rather i'm wearing it or not. i'm sure the armor 10 doesn't even work.

hey dude your donor eq does not work. I have the
01:12 You see a Goldline Robe (Arm:10, magic level +12, protection all +10%, faster regeneration).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids. it does add magice level first, doesn't add faster regain, and I haven't noticed any protection rather i'm wearing it or not. i'm sure the armor 10 doesn't even work.
Nop Its work 100% all donation items work 100%....

ign: Anthony Blanche
Anthony Blanche has received 250 premium points.

Latest News:-
*x*We Have Fixed The Quests [Vip Medal / Shield]
*x* New Pvp System that u can loot token from bosses and when you kill the player you will gain 2 of tokens those tokens u can change them for points [50 token for 5 points]
*x*We Have Fixed The free Points for levels start from 250 to 650..
*x*New Temple Style

King Regareds,
Wason

Last edited: