• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I just got banned Fribben, seriously? xD I respect you but you should take a look on your antibot client

I have found the error causing this, I will unban everyone who was a victim of this problem and update the server in around 30 minutes,

please be patient and thank you for staying calm,

Fribben.

I have found the error causing this, I will unban everyone who was a victim of this problem and update the server in around 30 minutes,

please be patient and thank you for staying calm,

Fribben.

hahahahah we told you this so many times before..

Hey could you add so that you get a bag when you die?
It's annoying that I have to toss away EQ in my house, get cash, buy a bp then run all the way back to my house to pick my stuff up again.

Zithium: I didn't insult anyone. The post towards the thread starters was that instead of spamming, they could send an email and wait patiently.

Fribben.

We will change a few monsters, due to many people's suggestions.

Monsters such as vampires and so on, we won't give a detailed list of the edited monsters, though.

Fribben.

Why change vampires? I dont see any wrong with them?

1-70 ms looted 0 boh 2 skull staff 1 vampire shield gg ots (almost all on penisula tomb)

1-70 ms looted 0 boh 2 skull staff 1 vampire shield gg ots (almost all on penisula tomb)
Oh, you started leveling there at level 1? Cool!

My friend got 10 BOHs in 20 levels, so stop crying, have patience, this is not some 999x evo server.

wtf
i start from lvl 35 and 0 bohs so stop lie
You just said you started at level 1 and hunted to level 70, are you fucking retarded?

And yeah, ever heard of LUCK? you do realize there's no guarantee you're going to ever loot boh? just stfu retard

Looting items is really easy. You can make any fucking rune with manafluids and profit.

The "Anti-Bot" Sysmem is not really working as good as it could.

The "Pain" team are Using Classicbotter. "Zordon's" Team is Using Classicbotter. These are the clans im sure are using bots, still they dont get banned. Maybe it just takes time.

Royal Inferno stop talking bullsit.
I was hunt 65-75 lvl necros and drop any bohs and im still out of cash so ^^
Its highrate server we came here only for wars we want supplies.

Royal Inferno stop talking bullsit.
I was hunt 65-75 lvl necros and drop any bohs and im still out of cash so ^^
Its highrate server we came here only for wars we want supplies.
Stfu faggot, my friend did get 10 bohs in 20 levels, now stfu, don't think you know everything. And I don't give a shit about how many bohs u got, it's called luck, noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back