• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
you is troll
and make attacks on noobchars
and old day troll zordon royal inferno
but corrupt otland no give you bann now attack Tampon
Troll have on ass tampon you can spam more

I should get a ban?
You and your retarded
fuck buddies should get
fucking deleted for being
extremely fucking stupid and ignorant.

You see what i did there?

gratz fribben on a stable and good server:) (still im irritated with the loot rate sometimes..)

gratz fribben on a stable and good server:) (still im irritated with the loot rate sometimes..)
i dont thing its bad or he changed it or it was fine from begining i went tomb on 6 bp gfb last time looted boh,v shield, and 2 ss in same time in tomb jgm looted boh, 2 vamp shields. Sometimes u can loot nothing its bad luck.

I just observed a chat between 2 random people. wtf.

22:10 Nigger: 5k
22:10 The Bear Jew: thats muc
22:10 The Bear Jew: give me a better price
22:10 The Bear Jew: us minoritys must stick together
22:10 Nigger: 6k
22:10 The Bear Jew: 3k ?
22:10 Nigger: i know your rich u filthy jew
22:11 Nigger: 5k and a cap in yo ass
22:11 The Bear Jew: that doesnt mean im gonna throw my gold at some cheap *****
22:11 Nigger: cheap?
22:11 Nigger: who you callin cheap cracka
22:11 The Bear Jew: 3k is a good offer
22:11 The Bear Jew: you can feed your whole family for 2 years with tah
22:11 Nigger: my baby momas need bling bling
22:12 The Bear Jew: I have a plan, I must kill Adolf Hitler
22:12 The Bear Jew: you can revenge millions of your ancestors
22:12 The Bear Jew: with your support
22:12 Nigger: with my mighty war hammer you'll be able to do that!
22:12 The Bear Jew: exactly
22:12 Nigger: all for the cheap price of 5k!
22:13 The Bear Jew: 3k is all you need
22:13 Nigger: fried chicken is 5k
22:13 Nigger: :(
22:13 The Bear Jew: get a half and fry it in your sweat

Fribben we are all dreaming about war system on site.
Dude let Fribben rest, everyone asks for something all the time,first they want desperately for him to open the server, first they want to remove deletion after first cheat, then they want to make higher loot rate and now that? You guys make it feel like a job to Fribben, which should not be

Dude let Fribben rest, everyone asks for something all the time,first they want desperately for him to open the server, first they want to remove deletion after first cheat, then they want to make higher loot rate and now that? You guys make it feel like a job to Fribben, which should not be

well i think fribben should come with updates. war mode would be really nice.

I dont understand why most people are complaining, the ot is stabile, it handles all ddos attacks extremely well and there is no corruption.
The pvp system is basically as 7.4 was, ue does decent damage and sds as well.
Fribben does a good job handling every message he gets, and he has answered me and my friends several times when we've been in need.
Why so much criticism?

Yea let give Fribben rest. omgfgg he must be really tired :eek: if you want bored server go away. I dont want to play on server where nobody will be play in next two weeks

@up stop talking bullshits. nobody criticize Fribben, we just talking about small updates if you have problem with this go cry with your colleagues elsewhere

This server is fu*king discredit! Today I get banned on my main characrer Havoc for "using illegal software to play".
Im not fcking 15 years old kid and I could admit to my own fault but this time it is at yours site.

when I get banned I msged to GM, look what he said (inward-looking kid)

10:45 GM Claeron: Anything you write
10:45 GM Claeron: As propaganda, and trying to reck the server.
10:45 GM Claeron: I will delete every character that you have logged into.
10:46 GM Claeron: Consider this a warning, then after that, you can go ahead andspread and write whatever you want :)
10:46 Zaraza: haha
10:46 Zaraza: poorboy
10:46 Zaraza: get a rl life
10:46 GM Claeron: We do not care about you writing, but aslong as you play ourserver and do those things, we will delete you.
10:46 GM Claeron: I would say the same to you, you are a pathetic little child,whom cannot accept that he botted.

Really helpfull gamemaster who said "GO AHEAD". :OOOOO

Somedays ago my friends from team get banned for nothing too. There were a massban for nothing and what? After sometime administration have admire to their fail then them unbanned "cheaters".
And what is now? They are thinking that they got superultrahyper anti-bot system who can't go wrong.
Mates please understand that Im not fcking kid and if I were using a bot I would have to write here!
I play originaltibia from 1st edition and I feel bad that I must write this.
Fribben you know that I have one more highlevel character so If I was really botting I would agree with ban but what Claeron doing with players is inexplicable. This man has himself for a god. He is firmly convinced to my dishonesty and he doesnt adapts anything other . More than my banishment I worry about GM's communication cuz I rly liked this server to this time but after how treated me today I got another sentence.
If I get unbanned or no I deal with it. Im not going to kneel on knees and ask for forgiveness because I didnt make anything bad.
Fribben if you are open to conversation I will be waiting. Maybe you can show a little bit more humanity than your friend.

Unforunanetly, you did not bring the whole conversation up. You admitted to Claeron using classicbotter and asked to be forgiven, you denied the actual fact and kept going back and forth saying I did and I did not. You are a confused little child whom cannot accept the consequenses of your actions, if you want it this way.

Have a good day,

Fribben.

EDIT: And I just reviewed your case, and the other characters of the same IP. You have been deleted on several character using an unofficial software, and you still come here and try to deny when you get caught on a higher level. Pathetic.

Unforunanetly, you did not bring the whole conversation up. You admitted to Claeron using classicbotter and asked to be forgiven, you denied the actual fact and kept going back and forth saying I did and I did not. You are a confused little child whom cannot accept the consequenses of your actions, if you want it this way.

Have a good day,

Fribben.

EDIT: And I just reviewed your case, and the other characters of the same IP. You have been deleted on several character using an unofficial software, and you still come here and try to deny when you get caught on a higher level. Pathetic.
And we've still my case 'Gloxx'...

Yes. Claeron told me to say truth. I told him truth that I used classicbotter someday ago but only to lighthack. Did I make a harm for somebody with it? You guys think that you have this anti-bot system and only you have right and you are infallible. Real cheater walking now on yours servers, you banning free people. If you wont unban me so just tell me now what kind of bot I used. I wanna know it. Maybe when I slept my ghost opened my pc and turn on bots so tell me now my King.
Im here since 2005. Playing otschool from these times and never have been banned for anykind of aimbot, runemaker etc. Get a life

to your information. sorry but Im not little child and all my life I suffering the consequences of what I do but not this time. Im innocent and I will keep it to the grave. If my lighthack did hurt you sorry then. if not, work more about your ultra anti-bot system :D

Last edited:
You just admitted in your post now that you used a lighthack, and previously you said that you never used a bot, just shows how untrustworthy you are.

@Gloxx: We already spoke to you aswell about your matter, and if you guys is in that big of a need of attention in order to get things you commited justified, will not happen, not even if you made a newspaper come after the server.

We have gone through DDoS attacks,
We have gone through massive crashes,

and you think I care about two little botters trying to spread some propaganda? Please, I would never delete anyone unjustified on my server, anyone who have spoken or dealt with me can easily vouch this.

Fribben.

You just admitted in your post now that you used a lighthack, and previously you said that you never used a bot, just shows how untrustworthy you are.

@Gloxx: We already spoke to you aswell about your matter, and if you guys is in that big of a need of attention in order to get things you commited justified, will not happen, not even if you made a newspaper come after the server.

We have gone through DDoS attacks,
We have gone through massive crashes,

and you think I care about two little botters trying to spread some propaganda? Please, I would never delete anyone unjustified on my server, anyone who have spoken or dealt with me can easily vouch this.

Fribben.
Im already unbanned gone a week from the time I got banned, But still i didnt use any kind of bot and got banned somethings wrong with the anti bot or you can tell me what kind of bot I used? (pretty much you can't since I didnt use any) You asked me to edit my post so this wouldnt get here I did. But you didnt unbann me noeither tell me what bot I used or what I did. You said Tell me the truth you can come clean. And I told you the truth that I did not use any kind of bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back