• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for video material recorded on this server (and this current version) of wars - 10v10 or more

send PM to me on OTland if you want to it to be used in a coming video

outfj.jpg
Ahaha I love that guy on history channel

is it still the same antibot system?

yup... My brother got banned for using manafluids while our internet wasn't stable so the server thought he was using them too fast.. So only use manas on ur own risk. fun server apart from that though.

yup... My brother got banned for using manafluids while our internet wasn't stable so the server thought he was using them too fast.. So only use manas on ur own risk. fun server apart from that though.

oh, really? I got banned for gfbin vampires.. antibot system my ass

I've taken 1-100 not using any bot and haven't been banned. And the only people I know who have gotten banned from the automatic system have been people who use bots. (Some kind or another).

I've taken 1-100 not using any bot and haven't been banned. And the only people I know who have gotten banned from the automatic system have been people who use bots. (Some kind or another).

I've taken 1-81 on several characters aswell as dying with them like 50 times each, I haven't gotten banned. So what? Just because some people get unjustified bans doesn't mean everyone has too.

oh shut the hell up winnie the pooh.. how come that zaowan got banned and then gm unban him after 15 minutes? Cuz his antibot system has issues.

TheSimmy: It had some issues that caused random players to get caught, however, all of them were unbanished and the issue was taken care of. Trying to abuse this system is quite understandable as you think you can trick me and tell me your fairy tales of how it went. Ridicilous is the only output.

And why people should avoid listening to you is due to your ignorance, just look at what you are stating, Zaowan got banished and after 15 minutes he got unbanished, he was not the only one who was facing this. Everyone who received this type of error had their characters restored.

This was written on the news, but it would not surprise me if you were not playing. Just out of boredom you come to this thread to make yourself heard, attention for the day. Just as many others who fancy trashtalking without any solid purpose.

Some say I abuse the word child, I wish I did..

Fribben.

Do you need a custom client to play?

Last edited:
I think it's rly nice oldschool-feel server. Fribben is nice guy, he responding for reports and try to solve problem (today we found little bug with monsters). Antibot system works cool to me, no one of my friends had problem with it. The only little problem are bored pvpers which killing radom ppls with much less levels (my runemaker was killed several times by levels 2x higher). It's not kind of cry or smth, for me it's part of a game but I think new players might be frustrated. Anyway, I still think that server is worth to play, just need more friendly community.

We know you are playing 24/7/365, take a brake, at least one week or 1 year and let people decide if they wana play or not you are not everyone. Addict.
We know you are playing 24/7/365, take a brake, at least one week or 1 year and let people decide if they wana play or not you are not everyone. Addict.
OK but without addiction boy server will fail:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back