• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
double exp ?? hmmm its not true.. on 106 lvl i got 4x exp so double should means that now i should have 8x exp but its 5x.. nice DOUBLE :p . someone dont like school i guess :c

13:12 Enderson: a tutaj kasa szybko leci mozna sie pobic
13:12 Enderson: xd
13:13 Enderson: ale to nie znaczy robic trap boaty
13:13 Enderson: HAHHAHAHAHA
13:13 Enderson: xd
13:13 Qunari: oj zamknij morde
13:13 Enderson: ;p
13:13 Enderson: haha leze ze smiechu xD

kocham mexa nooba ktory wbija na expa w 10 osob po czym spierdala na boat trapy jak zwolam 2 ludzi :D

You cannot read properly I guess, so the only one not appreciating school is you, it clearly says Boosted Experience Day, not double experience day, else we would have said that. It depends on which level you are and a special formula is calculated for you.

Fribben.

Jeppsson: absolutely correct, but if you read his message, I treated him just as he treated me.

Zuordon: Children like you obviously have no idea what consequenses mean, you will one lovely day understand what that mean and you will stop posting such irrelavant posts, but if you want to continue, go ahead, but this is just a friendly notice from me.

Fribben.

Never change ;) "Children" = degrade
Im too much stupid to talk with best and know all better than other's Fribben

GRYNCH CLAN GOBLINS ARE INVADING THAIS, HURRY UP!

I dont see any childish behavior in his message :O
anyway "child" not "children" :)

Guys stop fighting at forum, it is unnecessary. Ender if u want to talk with Mex and insult him do it in-game, dont spam here

Makrill - I done the script, if the majority of the war people accept this, I will add it.

Fribben.

Can someone explain me this antibot thing? I played for two battles and I have seen few bots.

who botted and how do you know they botted?
I'm not really playing so I don't know names, and I do know many people can hit alot of sds, but there's many suspicious people and there's some that I'm ALMOST sure they're botting.

Why do you have a "pvp-enforced ring" in your donations then get upset and ban people when they kill others? You're just asking for trouble having it in your shop.

Why do you have a "pvp-enforced ring" in your donations then get upset and ban people when they kill others? You're just asking for trouble having it in your shop.
outfj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back