• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry SnorkY, this was not my intention.

I was thinking to make the skill rate: 5, magic rate: 1x more than the lowrate, so it would be 3x then, and lootrate: 3x

Mana regenation is something I would like suggestions on, because currently I'm thinking this way, but can easily be modified if suggestions and wills are supporting something else:

Sorc/druid - 3 mana / 2 seconds
Paladin - 3 mana / 3 seconds
Knight - 3 mana / 4 seconds

Promoted:
Sorc/druid - 3 mana / 1 seconds
Paladin - 3 mana / 2 seconds
Knight - 3 mana / 3 seconds

Give me ideas and thoughts about this and remember: this server will not be as highrated as the previous one.

You can also give suggestions on the current experience rate:
1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 15x
51 - 70 - 10x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x.

Fribben.

My suggestion:

Sorc/druid - 5 mana / 2 seconds
Paladin - 5 mana / 3 seconds
Knight - 5 mana / 4 seconds

Promoted:
Sorc/druid - 5 mana / 1 seconds
Paladin - 5 mana / 2 seconds
Knight - 5 mana / 3 seconds

1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 15x
51 - 70 - 10x
71 - 90 - 5x
91 - 100 - 4x
101 - 115 - 3x
115+ - 2x

Why?

This way it'll take (for a promoted mage)
8 minutes for bp gfb
15 minutes for a bp sd

Lets say you bring 5 bp gfb for a hunt in either dara minos, necros or peninsuila or anywhere else. Then you'd need to make runes for 40 minutes for 1 hunt. That is enough. It certainly not too long and I see this to be fit for a high-rate 7.4 server.

The experience is abit lower after lvl 71 on my table compared to your first suggestion fribben, because in oldschool you aren't really supposed to be over lvl 100. Many people will be, but with these stages it'll takes atleast a little more time. The best wars are around lvl 70.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
highter mana regen and lower exp stages
why?
peoples want fighting , but with this mana regen you need 2h to make good war bp

highter mana regen and lower exp stages
why?
peoples want fighting , but with this mana regen you need 2h to make good war bp

I edited my previous post by adding a "why" section. Please read and comment.

Why do you guys want lower rates?

The reason "mastercore" rates dont work is because theyre too low at high level. No one wants to spend the same amount of time reaching level 75 from 70 as it took to reach 1-70.

The rates should stop at 4x, so people don't go full on retardmode and just random PK fucking everyone.

It's a highrate, the EXP at level 100 + should not be lower than fucking tibianic.

@Edit: The more mana every vocation gets/sec, the better mages get.

Ingens, if you're lowering the EXP at level 70 because it's a good war level and getting high lvl on 7.4 is boring we might aswell put a level cap at lvl 70

It has to be very low exp at the end, if you keep having it 4x, people can easily gain level 200's by power gaming for a day or two, that won't be fun at all, and it will kill all the fun, therefore these rates exist.

Fribben.

It has to be very low exp at the end, if you keep having it 4x, people can easily gain level 200's by power gaming for a day or two, that won't be fun at all, and it will kill all the fun, therefore these rates exist.

Fribben.

Then we might as well just play a war server where everyone's level 70. Stages are suppose to help getting out of the lower boring levels, not to put a level cap like WoW.

I didn't say i don't want EXP stage, i just don't want it to go lower than 4x at level 100+

You do have a point there Snorky. But the opposit side does aswell.

My reason for lowering the exp was to pro-long the server making it last more than the previous rates. But yes indeed, 10x to 5x is a rather big change after 70. But more than 5x after 70 is unacceptable on an oldschool (imo) so if we'd make the transition between stages smaller, I'd recommend lowering the exp (just a little) in the levels before 70 aswell.

1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 12x (15x *)
51 - 70 - 9x (10x *)
71 - 90 - 6x (7x *)
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x.
* = before changing

Do you agree with this new stage?

@SnorkY: you just said it yourself, exp stages are to help people get out of low level easily to escape the hard times there, but why would I want to keep 4x at high level, when I already explained the situation? No, it's not like playing a war server, your arguments are not making any sense, because if they did, people would've done it way before and succeed with them, but the point your making, makes the server last for a week.

Fribben.

1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 12x (15x *)
51 - 70 - 9x (10x *)
71 - 90 - 6x (7x *)
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x.
* = before changing

Do you agree with this new stage?

@SnorkY: you just said it yourself, exp stages are to help people get out of low level easily to escape the hard times there, but why would I want to keep 4x at high level, when I already explained the situation? No, it's not like playing a war server, your arguments are not making any sense, because if they did, people would've done it way before and succeed with them, but the point your making, makes the server last for a week.

Fribben.

I'm not saying your stages are bad, i'm saying people suggesting that the experience should be lower on higher levels are wrong. It will not make the server last longer because the rates are lower at higher levels, it will just make people stop leveling.

Lets make a ridiculous example;

Level 1-50 = 50x
Level 51+ = 3x.

Who the fuck would actually bother leveling above level 50?

Level 1-50 = 5x
Level 50+ = 3x

People would actually keep leveling.

Do you see my point? Your rates are good, but do not lower them at higher levels because then people will not keep lvling. There's been a few servers with mastercores experience table, and them alone have proven that people just fucking quit when it gets to low.

If you want low rate at high levels, go play originaltibia lowrate or tibianic. This is a highrate for a reason.

I'm not saying your stages are bad, i'm saying people suggesting that the experience should be lower on higher levels are wrong. It will not make the server last longer because the rates are lower at higher levels, it will just make people stop leveling.

Lets make a ridiculous example;

Level 1-50 = 50x
Level 51+ = 3x.

Who the fuck would actually bother leveling above level 50?

Level 1-50 = 5x
Level 50+ = 3x

People would actually keep leveling.

Do you see my point? Your rates are good, but do not lower them at higher levels because then people will not keep lvling. There's been a few servers with mastercores experience table, and them alone have proven that people just fucking quit when it gets to low.

If you want low rate at high levels, go play originaltibia lowrate or tibianic. This is a highrate for a reason.

3x after lvl 115 is perfect. wars are the most fun between 70-120

Why? It's the shittiest map i've ever seen.

@Topic: If you gain 5 mana/sec as a mage, you need to set the magicrate propositional. I don't know what the manareg was in 7.4, but i think it was 1 mana/2 sec with promo. If you have 5 mana/sec and 1x manarate i gives a total of 10x manarate :)

Last edited:
The stages was just fine, they're better now. Besides, if the server is dead after a few months again, you can just reset with exp changes then =)

im fine with these low exp stages but.. i just hope the lootrate is decent (good) to compensate it.... i hate being low on cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back