• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is obvious something wrong with the antibot client. you said you fixed the error, but still i see trusty people getting banned for the most weird reasons. while they are digging in the desert for example lol.

Claeron has something wrong with him head cuz in every case he is giving a "chance". I see Zordon you get same like me. I told him truth that I used only lighthack and he thinks that he is fcking oracle.
TELL ME TRUTH!
NO IT ISNT A TRUTH!
I KNOW WHAT IS TRUTH!
U USED A BOT! MWAHAHAA
LAST CHANCE
YOU HAD 2 CHANCES
NOW...

BYE!!!

49-179-large.jpg

IM CLAERON. THE ORACLE

Claeron has something wrong with him head cuz in every case he is giving a "chance". I see Zordon you get same like me. I told him truth that I used only lighthack and he thinks that he is fcking oracle.
TELL ME TRUTH!
NO IT ISNT A TRUTH!
I KNOW WHAT IS TRUTH!
U USED A BOT! MWAHAHAA
LAST CHANCE
YOU HAD 2 CHANCES
NOW...

BYE!!!

49-179-large.jpg

IM CLAERON. THE ORACLE
im not zordon btw im ender xd

I apologize for the downtime, the server is now comming up.

Nicek: You might want to consider thinking about what you are saying now, so you don't regret what you are doing. Why I call you a kid, is because you obviously fear no consequenses because you act like one, just as now. Because you think nothing can hurt you, therefore you are a little kid.

Fribben.

I apologize for the downtime, the server is now comming up.

Nicek: You might want to consider thinking about what you are saying now, so you don't regret what you are doing. Why I call you a kid, is because you obviously fear no consequenses because you act like one, just as now. Because you think nothing can hurt you, therefore you are a little kid.

Fribben.
no need to insult and call ppl kids when ur antibot is shit & the cause =(. maybe u should ask iryont for advice on how to make flawless OT server

no need to insult and call ppl kids when ur antibot is shit & the cause =(. maybe u should ask iryont for advice on how to make flawless OT server
same I wanted to write now. He must have got bad experience from childhood cuz everybody who said him about unfair banishment he insulted by child and noobs. What a nerd.

Remember idiot that these "kids" filled your server and your insulting only showing what ignorant are u. without us - players you would be nobody. anyway u are nobody now in my eyes.

It's Mikas here

I just got banned and deletion for a software using w/e you call that.

I gained this while hunting at tomb, I took the vamp down then i got banned.

Give me confirmation about me using any crap bots.

I did not use any.

Waiting for a reply,
Mikas

It's Mikas here

I just got banned and deletion for a software using w/e you call that.

I gained this while hunting at tomb, I took the vamp down then i got banned.

Give me confirmation about me using any crap bots.

I did not use any.

Waiting for a reply,
Mikas

Just to let you know, I were using utevo vis lux that time - so dont propaganda me about even lighthack. Easy to check for you guys.

Hope it will not be same crap as with Ender theme

I might join sounds fun if no cheaters out there.

I might join sounds fun if no cheaters out there.

I did not believe banned ppl aswell until that happened to me :)

One more question to the team - Some ppl got banned/ some people got deleted even if its their's first ban. Do not change my deletion, not forcing for my own.

If the Antibot system got some weakness - inform us about it. We will just go around that things.

Over and out,
mikas

its funny to see botters burn when they get catched uahha

RiP ..I.. BOTTERS ..I..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back