• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
while I get banned I was hunting too. For sure I was shoting necros by aimbot :) ahhh this is nonsense. Fribben, still you don't trust when you see how much people have same problem?

fribben pma ingame, the server is great! nice wars bring ur team if u want a challenge! :)

/Niklas

Hay guys im apologize for this what I post here about this that antibotsystem is wrong. he working really well. I got banned becouse I got this character from my firend and he told me that he was cheating. I got this character on lvl 70 and i change nick and everything. when i asked my frined do you use something he told me that he use so now i know from where i got ban. I want to sorry for my behavior to Gm Claeron and Fribben. IM SO SORRY.thanks

This antibot should be taken a look over again.. Doesnt seem to be right when Bumbleyzor gets banned haha, its like IMPOSSIBLE :p

Dominik

It was a big missunderstanding, bumble didn't get banned by the anti bot client ^^ He's unbanned now and stop blame on the anti bot client guys cuz it wasnt it

15:58 Qunari has been automaticly detected using an unofficial software and is scheduled for a deletion.

u sure thats correct? i dont beleive he bots

The anti bot system works as follows: It counts how fast a action has been done so where i read somewhere someone got banned for using a shovel to fast so this system is in my eyes bad as fuck and still if you use aimbot just dont press to fast on ur hotkey and you wont get banned simple as that..

well im not suprised qunari is b anned, he got like 10 runemakers but im very sure he's not using any aimbot or such

doesnt matter i havent used bot on my char except first day of server for mlvl

People join original , wars still looks fine ;)

Last edited:
if it banned me for using classicbotter at first day on this char cause it was runemaker then it works fine x D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back