• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
this anti bot is a big fail i can tell like "crespo" gets banned for botting well he doesnt use bot but the problem of this "anti bot system" is that it detects how fast you do a action for example if you use bot on hotkey it detect it because you do a action way to fast so crespo doesnt bot he used mana's under him to mana faster and the fail anti bot detected that as bot so fribben a msg to you fix this system or make a proper one..

p.s with other words dont press ur hotkey to fast after eachother and you wont get banned;)

Hehe, appreciate the comment mate, might want to fix your server before you talk, professional. I don't need advice from you nor your assumptions, that are quite funny actually!

You immediately taking points and that just prooves how untrustworthy you actually are, I must say that a joke, is more serious than you,

Fribben.

I believe the Anitbot system on this ots works perfectly nice, people who dont agree, should open their eyes and relise they can't cheat on this ot like in any other. If you wanna use bot, then please go play some 8.6 server where u can bot 24/7 without getting any distraction.

Hehe, appreciate the comment mate, might want to fix your server before you talk, professional. I don't need advice from you nor your assumptions, that are quite funny actually!

You immediately taking points and that just prooves how untrustworthy you actually are, I must say that a joke, is more serious than you,

Fribben.

Well on the way you act it came hard on you didnt i did i discovered the noob way you made it? xd

Hehe, and your anti-bot, how did you do it? did you change a value to block out classicbotter and feel like a proffesional? please, I would suggest you to cover your own face, before trash-talking someone else' because it sure is not that beautiful.

Done with your talk? or want to continue this senseless discussion and take forum-space invain? you have made your point, now I would suggest you to leave if you have nothing important to say,

Fribben.

Hehe, and your anti-bot, how did you do it? did you change a value to block out classicbotter and feel like a proffesional? please, I would suggest you to cover your own face, before trash-talking someone else' because it sure is not that beautiful.

Done with your talk? or want to continue this senseless discussion and take forum-space invain? you have made your point, now I would suggest you to leave if you have nothing important to say,

Fribben.

I am not done with talking but what i ment by these post is that you should consider to check and debug out ur anti bot system because now some people got banned for using mana's to fast or shovel to fast for scarab coins

its not hate talk towards you but really should consider above /\

I am not done with talking but what i ment by these post is that you should consider to check and debug out ur anti bot system because now some people got banned for using mana's to fast or shovel to fast for scarab coins

exhaustion is 1000ms (i guess), and if you're exhausted, script return false thus i don't think it has anything to do on how fast you are, but im not sure

I really cant understand why oldschool servers seem to keep pushing for DOUBLE servers, Dividing the amount of players into two different places of 50/60 max people each and being optimistic is a bad choice for me. just work on a balanced server that way you gather more players, enhance the fun which is the whole idea. create events for those craving for exp... make adjustments more regularly or whatever :p... there's too much protectionism on your servers as well Fribben, let go a bit. ....

anyways, im happy servers are still up tho.. keeping the legacy alive.
GL

Shut up lol, you have the worst antibot client that ever existed, I got like banned 5 times in your war ot? You are the worst GM and the worst programmer so you dont fit in this thread, stop be so jealous cuz fribbens ot is sucessful? Open your shitty warloria and hope for 2-3 players and then you can be happy fucking noob lol, u got no rights to talk about antibot client

really good ots with anti-bot system and stage. Join this server :) wars here are nice :D

this anti bot is a big fail i can tell like "crespo" gets banned for botting well he doesnt use bot but the problem of this "anti bot system" is that it detects how fast you do a action for example if you use bot on hotkey it detect it because you do a action way to fast so crespo doesnt bot he used mana's under him to mana faster and the fail anti bot detected that as bot so fribben a msg to you fix this system or make a proper one..

p.s with other words dont press ur hotkey to fast after eachother and you wont get banned;)

Haha you're fucknig kidding?

WHO puts the manas under themself when the vials dont dissapare?

hello fribben it's me crespo. can u unban me? sorry for insult because its my brother... i was in school and he want to make for me runes and he got banned and he cry and insult u and ur parents . really sorry for it i think u got siblings and u and you know what that means. I promise it will not happen again. Thanks very a lot. and really sorry for it :) respect ;]
man how many times have i heard this? Lets be real here, i have brothers also and i wouldnt tell them my acct info ever. It was you and only you, so stop fucking lying.

16:14 Enderr has been automaticly detected using an unofficial software and is scheduled for a deletion.

U sure theres not something wrong with the system? thats 2 times in 3 days lol

enderr
second time anti bot detected me this time i was used shovel to dig scarab coin.
23:19 GM Fribben: I know you are lying

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back