• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

Holy moly you got banned for a reason get the fuck off they dont want you to play theyre game you fucking cheater.

Mex, so you could go around the system?

This server is not like others, I don't care what special status you have in this community nor in-game, every player will be treated the same, you won't understand the reason, because you know it yourself, you know you used some kind of a bot, and you know what it is, you just want to make sure people think of the lightest function that you used, so you won't be labeled a botter, you can go on with your ignorant speach somewhere else, I have never understood you to be honest.

Fribben.

Mex speedhack detected
noob with bot
always a noob with bot
mex the botter
Tures Tos

It gives a detailed information about your bot. No matter what function you use.

Fribben.

Detailed information about the bot with only server-side detection?:rolleyes:
bullshit-butto.jpg

getting caught using aimbot/auotheal/other pvp cheat would be shameful, doubt that's the case with Taze and Mex though.

Last edited:
Detailed information about the bot with only server-side detection?:rolleyes:
View attachment 22261

It's possible, and if you don't know how, then you should read more about anything you speak of, because now you look very ignorant.

Don't go off-topic, please. Keep discussing the server and not the anti-bot, because most comments about it are nonsense and just words from your own nonsensical mind.

Fribben.

Pointless to argue with u Fribben u are too stubborn and cant understand that it banned us for using classicbotter for lighthack/runemaker. I'm fine with the banishment as far as i can be sure it was for things i used, not for something more that i didnt use.
@Sai
hahaha who says so the guy who is showing his naked body x D

Hey
Why bann me for bot?
I only use blackd for shoot sd, auto uh, auto exura vita and runemaking on bot
I only use for that bot unbann me fast, im a botter

haha taze din äckliga horunge gå o knulla din mamma din försvenskade blatte

translation: backstabber and now botter? hahahahah

Where did you find that .. translator mate? Cuz you better return it ^_^

haha men din efterblivna horunge, hoppas din familj brinner i helvetet, ta reda på fakta innan du snackar skit pajas jävel.

isn't the anti bot shit the same as before? if you try to sd twice within X miliseconds = deltera?

isn't the anti bot shit the same as before? if you try to sd twice within X miliseconds = deltera?

I doub't any server would use such a simple system.. In certain situations regarding pvp you can put runes on the ground - pretending to be a machinegun, in that case you'd get insta delete for that = doub'tfull

We updated the anti-bot and the result of it was over 100 caught in less than a week.

So it pretty much speak for itself, people by surprise didn't think they would get caught, but we proved the difference.

Fribben

Actually HR its failed. Because you don't make any advertising. Make publicity about this and start it again.
Talking about the server its stable its a pitty.

I'm guessing you perform data mining, I hope you don't blindly assume that the time between two actions recorded on the server is equal to the time between the same two actions on the client.

Time can be very unreliable because of variations in latency, lags, congestion etc

though now when i think about how shitty the existing bots for this client is, you can probably just look at the packet and see wether it is produced by a certain bot or by the client. Bots might create different data signatures on the packet, hence "it gives detailed information about your bot"

Last edited:
2 days ago when i entered here were playing about 60 ppl, after adding new system its 20-30. Good luck with banning runemakers or so on such server where everyone rather have easy gameplay using runemaker on noob chars to have supplies for war. If u keep it like it is now, good luck with ur server. If u want to block of runemakers etc atleast block bots so its impossible to use them not like it is now, ppl dont know and they got banned after few days for using runemaker etc.

Back