• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

this server was actually fun when mex team were playing, + our, + zordon, geez make it fun again.

thinking of starting if I see some teams, its highrate so its easy ill take 91 in one day ;p

Name: Taze Deleted on Aug 12 2013, 11:43:12 CEST for using an unofficial software.

Yet he is online? huuh.

Where does it say he's online?

@the guy who couldnt connect:

You downloaded the LOWRATE client, make sure you are on the highrate website when downloading.

Fribben

Where does it say he's online?

@the guy who couldnt connect:

You downloaded the LOWRATE client, make sure you are on the highrate website when downloading.

Fribben

I checked who was online. I noticed Taze there and I read here somewhere that he was deleted so I went to his profile and my guess was confirmed.

reset lowrate so i can fuck some people up with my bot

Naybe restart server
And open 1 server for botters
Need 1 server for shoot sd on htokey, runemaking on bot
With blackd etc and classicbotter very nice

Naybe restart server
And open 1 server for botters
Need 1 server for shoot sd on htokey, runemaking on bot
With blackd etc and classicbotter very nice

Lol tampon op.

btw nabs will go on whichever server has more players (probably the non-bot one)

and even if they don't they'll probably still be at the non-bot one, as botter vs clean player is alot easier than botter vs botter, because if botters wanted a challenge they probably wouldn't bot at all.

Lol tampon op.

btw nabs will go on whichever server has more players (probably the non-bot one)

and even if they don't they'll probably still be at the non-bot one, as botter vs clean player is alot easier than botter vs botter, because if botters wanted a challenge they probably wouldn't bot at all.
man my idea is good
if you want use bot play 1 serwer
If no wanna use bot play 2 sewer
good idea for ppl who want bots for play on SD hotkey etc.
Then is very good decision for you make choose 1 or 2
Server 2 must no give bann for botting

Instead of openning a server for botters you could instead open it for american players. Hosting another one in USA will bring you many players and income. Sometimes even with proxy it kinda lags and freeze.

Fribben, I know you're all about never reseting, but keep that extreme thinking to your low-rate server and restart your hr one

Back