• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

He jus opened the highrate. Everyone got banned for cheating so people quit because of the lack of players after the bans. Its ironic really, fribben deletes all bottes, servera dead three days later.

yeah reset the server and open again but remove antibot client so I can bot, else I wont play

Make a new low rate server and everyone will be happy whore because there is no place to play

play tibianic idiot, it will be around for a long time. originaltibia will reset.

I'd rather choose the server with less corruption. I haven't seen Fribben be corrupt in any way at all, when it comes to a certain other server, I know for a fact that there has been plenty of cases regarding that matter.

Besides, we don't play oldschool to have our character last as long as possible. We play to have fun, and sorry to break it to you but most people don't find tibianic lowrate any fun anymore.

Long lasting servers don't equal fun. Accept it.

The server will be reseted; the rates will be lowered to make the wars more intresting, we have also made that once you get caught cheating, you will be banned for several days, next time you get banned, you will receive a deletion as people requested.

We will start up a war-server, level 50 based character, soon, so people can preview the pvp system and the servers authentic feeling, and the new server will be scheduled to start within a few days,

Remember: the reset of this highrate server is a priority, as servers with such rates do not stand for long, and for now, the server cannot supply itself, it has also come as a request by the majority of the players, donators and non-donators. Please keep in mind that we are in no way trying to mislead players to donate to us and then make a hard-reset.

I hope this clear the view for some people.

Fribben.

The server will be reseted; the rates will be lowered to make the wars more intresting, we have also made that once you get caught cheating, you will be banned for several days, next time you get banned, you will receive a deletion as people requested.

We will start up a war-server, level 50 based character, soon, so people can preview the pvp system and the servers authentic feeling, and the new server will be scheduled to start within a few days,

Remember: the reset of this highrate server is a priority, as servers with such rates do not stand for long, and for now, the server cannot supply itself, it has also come as a request by the majority of the players, donators and non-donators. Please keep in mind that we are in no way trying to mislead players to donate to us and then make a hard-reset.

Fribben.

whens reset?

Fribben.

Great news!

I doub't none of my few tibia friends will be playing but oh well, I guess I'll just camp dara minos and solo pvp in darashia/kazz then :333333

Looking for team with vt 2.1.4. Im good pvp i can m wall and buy items in sms shop for guild :) I have voice mutation

Looking for team with vt 2.1.4. Im good pvp i can m wall and buy items in sms shop for guild :) I have voice mutation

gogo pay 2 win for life

And as I say that, I must say that I am disappointed in originals donations. It was better before, but it seems to be revamped for pay 2 win now. Sad.

http://originaltibia.com/index.php?subtopic=shopsystem

http://originaltibia.com/highrate/index.php?subtopic=shopsystem

comparing theese two it just seems silly, idc if it is highrate. will ruin the entire "rpg" part of killing each other and getting excited for the loot etc.

That is just my opinion. Have fun ^^

Last edited:
I just checked out the new donations. I have a few questions:

Earlier, Boh was 50 points - now it's 20. Are the points/cash amount the same? Because then 20 points are really low.

Also: Power bolts and time rings in shop? Okey then. It's a little much but acceptable. But: Amulet of loss? That's when I really started to doub't things. Consider removing AoL forever from this shop

Back