• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

How does that make sense? They are hosted in different parts of the world.

If we are forced to wait this whole week to start, we might as well start Triforce which opens tomorrow. Fact of the matter is when Tibianic USA opens every other server will die off regardless, you're making a big mistake waiting a week.

Actually realots starts up soon. I believe many will play there, I know me and my friends will.

Please, keep this thread clean and do not go off-topic.

The war server is still online and people have started to notice it - we will change levels to 80 and mapchange will be edron.

www.originaltibia.com/war

Fribben.

Wow these stages and balance updates are awesome!

i'll def play this.

edit: i do really hope GFB's are 2x instead of 3x and that manas give an avarage of 45 mana and that paladins/knights have some sort of damage boost, else this will once again be a sorc OT.

I like what you did with paralyze though, we might see a few druids above level 11!

Last edited:
Doesn't look like a highrate server to me with these stages. Its not low but it is when you go to school 5 days a week and even work in the evenings

Actually, we now have an anti-bot client and not a system, but if you disregard this server, there's no need for you to come here and express your emotional feelings, you sound like a girl on her period.

@Fred: I don't know if you missed the counter, but it's visible everywhere, the server is offline and starts on FRIDAY 18.00 GMT+1

Fribben.

this is NO highrate. how the fuck can you call it highrate with this exp rate + drop rate. yes i know you can loot 1 boh and many vamp shields in one penisula hunt. but if you do 3 big hunts and in only one of the hunts you loot that shit i don't call it highrate... make the drop rate more constant, cause you're drop rate is fuckd up:/

Nice that your trying fribben, is it for the money or for the sports? 5th server in past 3 months? Im not sure... Does it matter? The reliability of your server is very low.. Even though that you lower the rates. You think people will play? I don't... But gl for the 8th time?

Dayzed, he's hosted highrates with stages that are set up too fail (starting very high and ending very low). These servers have to be resetted because after two weeks people get bored. Fribben has held his lowrate online for a long time, because it's a lowrate. This server is a midrate and will probobly have a longer lifetime than his previous highrates. Before you say "lol 5th serv in 3 weeks" - think.

Please, once again. Do not spam this thread with off-topic content.

assassinho: what do you suggest, I am open for suggestions.

Fribben.

Well don't you think the previous droprate was kinda strange? you could do hunts with barely loot and you could do hunts with decent loot drop. I think this community wouldn't care about the exp rate aslong they have enough cash to fight/rpg/war. So you could do these low/med exp rates but higher the loot rate abit then. So we won't struggle to much with getting cash and fight + keeping your lvl high enough.

Last edition was fun to be honest, but maybe you should consider it making very easy in the beggining and harder later? for me it doesnt matter but there is many noobs that quits cuz its to hard or they are to lazy in the beggining fix runes etc LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST MAN

zaowan - that's how fribbens last server was, it lasted two weeks.
ass - there's a low and high percent chance of getting an item, it's called luck.

Back